𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 09: ℍ𝕠𝕨 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕜𝕖𝕟 𝕞𝕖𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕞

The next day, Chiara was at the hospital where Pah-chin's friend's girlfriend had been admitted

The next day, Chiara was at the hospital where Pah-chin's friend's girlfriend had been admitted. She had come to pay her respects and take a glance at the injuries the poor girl had received. Her heart ached painfully at the damage that had been caused to the girl. Even if she got better physically it was highly unlikely that she would get better mentally. Getting raped was something a little middle-schooled girl would never be able to forget unless she got some therapy and mental support from her family. Chiara's nails dig into her forearm as she tried to think at the number of girls Moebius might have raped like this. How many girls would have bled like this? How many girls would have gotten mental health issues after such things? How many girls would have found it hard to lead a normal school life after this? How many girls would have had nobody to tell that they were raped? The Moebius had to be annihilated. They had gone too far. They were going to pay. Much to Chiara's surprise, a hand grabbed Chiara's hand that was digging her fingernails into the hand harshly and upon looking up she saw Mikey staring at her with his usual expressionless eyes but there was a faint warning present in them; a warning that said that she shouldn't harm herself or put herself in risk ever due to the count of the others. When Toman was formed and Chiara joined that was the first rule and warning Mikey gave. If she ever did such a thing, he had sworn that he would throw her out of the gang.

"Mikey! Ken! What are you two doing here?" Chiara whispered in a low voice yet gave them a melancholy smile.

"I brought Mikey to see Pah's buddy's girlfriend," Draken answered the question before walking up to the window and stared at the girl for a while before letting out a loud sigh.

"She is in a lot of pain and the doctor had told the parents that she has been unconscious for five days," Chiara briefly explained the situation. Mikey hadn't still let go of her hand and Chiara could have sworn that when she uttered those words, the clasp around her hand got even tighter. Chiara assumed that it was Mikey's way of comforting her but in reality Mikey was holding her tight because he wanted to make sure that something like that never ever happened to Chiara or Emma. They were the two women in his life that he needed and without them, he knew there'd be no point of living no matter how hard he pushed his sister and Chiara away.

Draken's sharp eyes squinted a bit as he kept on staring at the unconscious girl. His mind wandered around... It could be Chiara or Emma next... Emma was a weak and an innocent schoolgirl. Anything could befall on her. She could be a potential and visible weakness since she was Mikey's half-sister but you could say that she was lucky. Not many knew that she was Mikey's sister and due to Mikey's savage and vicious reputation, they feared Emma was similar to her brother even though she was not. He was worried about Chiara too... She was a woman who was involved in the gang fights and nobody knew when something could happen to her. It was true that Chiara was strong, stronger than many in the gang but there could be ones who were stronger. Upon seeing how Mikey tightened his hand around Chiara's little one, Draken knew that Mikey wouldn't let anything happen to Chiara or Emma. Nevertheless Draken could not stop the little doubt that had formed after seeing the motionless body of the hospitalized girl.