Pierced by His Eyes ~Itachi love story~ 38

*Day 7*

Alfonse is taking me to the basement, to show me something…

“Reika, you do know that what I have to show you, will change your destiny. You will have a new task to complete rather than the original task… To attack the Leaf Village,” Alfonse said without any emotion.

I stopped in my tracks. What could it possibly be? What’s going on? Will I find out why my clan was killed, and who did it?

“Please do hurry, we have very limited time,” Alfonse stated abruptly as he pushed my inner thoughts out of my head.

I continued down the stair case and when we came to a large wooden door that was covered in vines and the ground in flowers and weeds. The place seem unkempt and mysterious. Alfonse began to make hand signs. They were fast but I could see them clearly with my new eyes. I saw a butterfly and it was flying around. It landed on a spiders web and was unable to get free. It struggled but it was inevitable for it to get loose. I tip toes and gently pulled the butterfly off the web just before the black widow came to claim it’s prisoner. It flew away, I turned my attention back to Alfonse. His eyes had worry in them but he starred at me sincerely.

“This is the way child, but I am not allowed to go inside. There is darkness in there that only you can overcome. This place… was meant for you and only you,” he bowed to me and I stood there shocked. My master… The person who trained me was now bowing to me? I remember when I first got here and I had bowed to him, and the exact words he said to me; “ Rise my child. You have no need to treat me any differently than you would treat your leader.”

“Alfonse rise, please. I am your apprentice and I am forever grateful to you. You have showed me many things and I have matured more than ever. If only there were some way to repay you.”

“The only way you can repay me is to keep this world safe, and protect the ones you love,” he grabbed my hand. 

“You’re the only one who can save the world.”

My eyes widened.

“Alfonse! You used a conjunction!” I smiled and hugged him. I have never felt so accomplished and so revived.

“I will not always be a stick in the mud. You have to have your down times, remember that and it will take you far. Now my child proceed into the cave and do what is necessary,” Alfonse said in the tone of a proud father whose daughter had graduated from the ninja academy.

I walked through the door and it was dark in the hallway. I did a few hand signs and there was fire illuminating the room it levitated above my hand as I walked forward. My hypersensitivity to the new world made it easier to hear. What I heard, was not something I wanted to hear. There were souls trapped in the walls. They were screaming for help, and some of them screaming to take over my body. I tried to ignore them and continue down the hallway. There was a two way path, above the wall was a large scroll that read.

“Reika, You have made it to a journey that only you have been destined to walk

Your troubles and fickle heart have brought you to us.