Pierced by His Eyes ~Itachi love story~ 2

(What Reika actually looks like essentially, but with purple eyes.)

Itachi hovered close to my body, and I could feel his heat on my face. He wasn't kissing me yet. He was still centimeters away. He continued to slowly lean in when...

"ITACHI MOM SAID-"

We pulled a part as Sasuke ran into the room. I blushed and looked away from both Sasuke and Itachi.

"Ewww were you guys kissing?" Sasuke asked us.

Itachi's face became dark red and I knew he was blushing, "N-no Sasuke now what did mom say?"

Sasuke gave us a skeptical look, "Mom said Dinner is ready and to come down stairs."

"Okay c'mon Reika," Itachi said quickly as he pulled my arm and led me out the room.

"O-okay."

I ate with Itachi and his family. We talked and laughed about random topics. Although I didn't have any blood relatives, this was my family. Sasuke mostly dominated the conversation while he talked about how he was going to become strong enough to be like Itachi.

"Sasuke even though Itachi is powerful. You should be yourself and even you will be strong and maybe stronger than Itachi himself," I said as I smiled at him.

"YEAH! Reika I'll be sure to remember that," Sasuke exclaimed as he smiled back at me. Once I was finished my dinner, I walked into the kitchen and put my dishes in the sink and began washing them.

"Oh, honey! It's okay, you can leave those there and I'll take care of them," Mikoto said.

"Thank you Mrs. Uchiha."

"Please, You can call me mother you are part of this family."

"Thank you Mother," I bowed politely.

She smiled at me and after a while, Itachi walked me home, even though I only lived 5 minutes away. He insisted. When we got to the door, I turned to face Itachi.

"Thank you for tonight Itachi it was fun."

"Anytime Reika, you're always welcome over," Itachi stood closer to me and my blush from earlier spread across my face like wild fire. He wrapped his arms around my waist and leaned in closer. I could hear the sound of my heart in my ears and everything seemed to disappear other than me  and Itachi. He leaned in slowly closing the space between us and placed a soft kiss on my lips. It felt like there was no gravity on earth anymore as we stood there, embracing one another.