Pierced by His Eyes ~Itachi love story~ 18

It was dawn and everyone set out again it wasn't long before we had reached the Village Hidden in the Rocks. I made the boys strip themselves of their cloaks and hats and anything Akatsuki

"Where are we supposed to meet her?" Deidara asked.

"Leader said the house under the waterfall, right? Well we just have to find a waterfall."

I studied the land and only saw rocks, houses, buildings, more rocks, yet no waterfalls. No clues at all. I bent down to the ground and placed my ear to the dirt. I started humming. I stood up and walked over to an elderly man.

"Excuse me?" I caught his attention, "Do you know anything about Chesire Akamido?"

"Not much but the rumors."

"Care to share?"

Itachi's P.O.V

Deidara and I watched as Reika worked her magic. She approached an old man and started talking to him.

"She's very talented," Deidara stated.

"She's very polite and graceful. She will not approach as a threat but as an ally."

"Hmm?"

Reika made her way back over to us.

"Well?"

"The old man said to enter the forest behind the village, and follow the river east, at the end and we should reach a waterfall," Reika explained.

"Nice recovery of information Reika."

"Thank you. Now I suggest we head out now. Before it gets too late."

We began to walk to the behind the village where we found the river and followed it east. After about 5 minutes of walking we found a misty mountain and a waterfall. I walked over to the river bank. Through the waterfall, I could see a small hut lying behind it. I put my hands together and gathered chakra in my hand before slamming them onto the ground.

"Water style, Frozen Ice Jutsu!"

The water that lead to the house had frozen over and we began walking towards the little hut. The water falling from the waterfall split so we were able to walk through without getting wet. I knocked on the door and a boy answered the door. When he opened it he hid is face slightly behind the door. But I was still able to see his face. He was really, really pretty and I blushed slightly.

"Uh, hello, we're looking for Chesire Akamido, would you be her brother?"

The boy gave me a questionable look, and slowly inched away from the door.

"I'm Chesire Akamido," he replied shyly.

My mouth dropped open and Itachi and Deidara anime fainted.

"Look Reika-chan, what do you know, the girl we were looking for is really a guy," Deidara started laughing, "I think Leader needs glasses."

Itachi stood from the floor, "No Deidara, Chesire is a girl."

Deidara looked down at Chesire's chest. His mouth hit the ground, and I closed it for him. I bowed in apology.

"I'm sorry I did not realize that you were a woman."

"I-i-it's okay I-I-I'm used to it," He...She stuttered.

"Well let's get straight to business. Our leader has sent us to retrieve you from your home and have you join our Organization. The Akatsuki," I explained.

She nodded and headed inside the house, and once she returned she had a packed bag over her shoulder. I smiled at her and she returned it with a shy smile of her own. After we crossed the makeshift ice bridge we began hopping through trees, heading back to the base.