meeting the troupe: chrollo

"Alright polar bear you ready to go?" Chrollo asked. "Yep I took my meds and I am as stable as well I can be at the moment" you said. You were wearing whatever your comfortable in as the two of you left. It took a while but you two finally reached the phantom troupes hide out.

"Every one this is my girlfriend (name) or as I call her polar bear" chrollo said as he entered. You felt slightly uncomfortable with all the stares you were getting. "Hello I'm shizuku" shizuku said as she walked up to you and shook your hand. After that everyone came up to you and started talking. "Wow so are you really bipolar?" Shalnark asked. "Yeah I am but I took my med today so I'm as stable as I can be" you said as you laughed slightly.

"So are you the one who wears the pants in the relationship?' Machi asked. " most of the time except for in a few activities" you said. Pokunoda laughed, and so did everyone else. "Yeah laugh it up" chrollo said rolling his eyes. "So how long have you knowen about me?" You asked.

"For about 2 weeks" everyone said. "After they took my phone without asking" chrollo said annoyed. "Oh well no need to hide anything about me. I'm just about as normal as any person can be, well besides being you know bi polar" you said.

"So what's it like being bipolar?" Uvo asked. "Sometimes it can be cool but most of the time people just say 'Oh YOuR not BipOlAr, YoUr juSt WeIrd' and it gets on my nerves but since I never really leave the house I don't really meet that many people that do that" you said. "Wow so sad" phinx said willing a fake tear.

"Very funny phinx" feitan said. "Well no point in feeling said today at least" you laughed. "You really are happy lemme see you walk in a straight line" chrollo said. "Chrollo you know good and well drunk or not I can't walk in a straight line for very long" you said.

Everyone laughed. "I'm glade I amuse you" you said. As the night went on you got to know everyone better that you expected.

Later

"Well. Good night everybody!" You said as you and chrollo started walking again. "You know that was really fun chrollo" you said. "I know polar bear"