telling the troupe about you: hisoka

Hisoka had left his phone on the rock he normally sits on, and Machi found it. (Oh lord please help me get a damn life and some more ideas!) "Hey guys I found hisoka's phone wonder what's on it?" Machi said as she turned it on. "Wow who's that she's kinda cute" shizuku asked. In seconds the rest of the troupe was crowded around machi looking at hisokas lock screen.

Machi unlocked his phone. (Hisoka need to put a password on his shit) "damn I wonder who that is?" Phinxs asked. "Go though his pictures" feitan suggested. "There there's a folder names rain cloud with over 2 thousand photos in it" machi saof ad she clicked on the folder. "Wow there's more of her, haha she sleeps funny" uvo comented. "Hey look there's a video"

In da mfin video

"Hey rain cloud?" "Yes" "I love you" "*insert you hella red trying to avoid eye contact with him*" "i- I love you two I guess"

Normal time~

"I'm back everyone what's going on?" Hisoka asked. "Just going through your phone we haven't found anything sexually yet" chrollo said. " I would appreciate if I could have my phone back" hisoka asked. "Sure here you go by the way your storage is low you should delete some of thoses pictures you have of her sleeping" pokunods suggested. "Never" "OK then by why does she look so sad?" Feitan asked. "We'll she does have depression so that's apart of it" "man now I really wanna meet her"