meeting the troupe: phinx

"you ready?" phinx asked. "yeah i am," you said. The two of you left the house together to meet the troupe.

timeskip~

"Come on ragdoll" phinx said as he opened the car door. "Alrighty," you said as you basically ran to the door. Phinx followed behind you as you opened the door. "hey everyone" phinx said as you popped out from behind him. "hiii" you said.

"so this is your girlfriend?" feitan asked. "yep I am!" you said. "hey feitan" phinx said. You looked at phinx as you were punched in the stomach. "oof" you said as you fell over. You dusted your butt off as you got back up. "so you can't feel pain. "yeah I can't it would have been better if you know you asked me if I couldn't" you said. 

time skip~

"well I have to go I'll see you guys later my mom called," you said. "you coming phinx?" you asked. " yeah I'm coming" he said as he followed behind you. "I had a good time," you said. " I'm glad you did but what did your mom need?" I guess something wrong at home so I have to go fix it" you said. "but you get to meet my family to!" you pointed out. " cool" 

a/n: finally done but I'm sorry that these are pretty short but I really do care thanks for over 750 reads!