Tessa Chapter 2

follow me on instagram as (fablehessa)

-------------------

Next morning.

I wake up early in the morning and the smell of pancakes hit me, I quickly get up from the bed and make my way to the kitchen. Our cook is really the best, he makes so good, amazing, delicious, tasty food and I can go on and on for appreciating his cooking skills. Also he is like a uncle to me, I have seen him in this house since my mom died.

My mom died when I was 8, she was the best mom anyone could ever ask for but eventually her cancer got worse and she left me and my dad.

I miss her everyday. She and I were inseparable, it was really hard for to come out of that grieving state of mine. At one moment, I gave up, I completely gave up but dad and Alan, our cook, helped me a lot. A lot.

When I am finally seated at dining table, the other servants serve the food and I politely thank them.

After some time Alan comes and I greet him.

"Alan, these pancakes and me, is a love story" I say and he chuckles but a voice from the door startles me and I immediately realize who's that. Its Noah.

I turn around to find a very handsome Noah standing in his usual loafers with a bouquet of my favorite flowers and with a massive smile.

"Noah" I say and throw myself in his arms.

He doesn't get a good hold of me and we both fall to the floor but no one is hurt and I start to laugh uncontrollably.

"Tess, are you hurt?" he sweetly questions.

"Nope, I'm not. And you?"

"no" he replies.

He gets on his feet and then helps me to get on mine. Once we both are standing he pulls me into his warm embrace and holds me tight against him. He brings his face closer and  whispers in my ear.

"I'm so sorry for not coming yesterday, I'll make it up to you, would you be able to forgive me?" he says.

"Are you kidding me? Noah, Its fine and I completely understand" I reply and we both pull and I immediately wanna crawl again in his arms.

We both go to the dinning table and Noah is also served with one plate and we both eat in comfortable silence. After a few minutes I feel his hand on my thigh and it makes the goosebumps alive on my arms and I smile at this sweet yet hot gesture of him.

After few more minutes dad comes, he reaches my side and kisses my cheek and greets with Noah.

He also sits and starts eating. When I finally feel I'd explode if I eat anymore, I stop and lastly finish my coffee. I feel my dad's gaze on me so I look at him and he immediately looks to the other side.

Okay something is wrong.

I over Noah and he also is done with the breakfast.

"Noah, can you give us a minute?" he nods and leaves the dinning room.

"Dad! Whats going on?" he drops his fork in the plate and walks over to my side and takes a seat beside me.

Honestly, he is scaring me. I don't know have a clue what the fuck is going on.

"Baby" he says and I immediately know something is wrong because all my wrong news has come with this baby word.

"We have to meet Scott's today" he says slowly and pulls me into a hug.

I rest my head on his chest and dad's arms wraps around my back in a protecting way but no one can protect me from him, Hardin Scott.

I know nothing can be changed. They are more powerful than us and If we don't show up, there's gonna be a big problem. I have no escape from this dirty deal and their dirty world. I snap back into reality when I hear a faint sob. It takes me a second to realize its dad who is crying.

"Dad" I wipe his fallen tears as he sobs more.

"No, Tessa, its all my fault, If I have been more careful and alert about that, then this wouldn't be happening. I thought for a second why are they so easily agreeing to make this deal but they made sure everything and I being a fucking fool signed that damn deal and tied you to them" he cries more and I just hold him.

"Dad, its okay. I'm sure there has to be something to stop this" I say in order to comfort him but I miserably fail.

I start to rub his back with my hands when I hear the door opening and Noah looks at out state but I nod at him that everything is okay, he should leave. The last thing I want now is to tell about this contract.

I mean I'm not planning to hide this from Noah, I'm just not ready to tell him about everything but now that today we have to meet them, I am going to tell him about this fucking deal and see him walk out of my life too.