Tessa Chapter 9

follow me on instagram (fablehessa) for more updates of the story
_____________

Gwyneth is such a sweet girl, she has been with me all the this time and it feels so good to have someone as a friend, who genuinely cares.

Talking about friends, I had few before but all of them left me betrayed.

I had Cynthia as my bestfriend, during my school years but when she got to know who I really am, she left. Same happened with other two friends I had, Louis and Scarlett, we had that trio thingy but eventually I got kicked out of it.

"Tessa?" She waves her hand in front of my face bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Yeah..sorry." I shake my head to get these irrelevant thoughts out of my head.

She chuckles at something on her phone.

"What it is?" I curiously ask her.

"Hm? Oh..nothing nothing." She giggles while shaking her head again looking at the phone.

I leave it here with no further persuading as it'd be so wrong of me.

I stand up and excuse myself to go the bathroom.

I hear her mumble something like 'my big brother is whipped' while laughing to herself again on my way to the bathroom.

I look at this fancy bathroom here for a moment before I start to flash some water on my face.

I feel so tired and exhausted. I haven't been eating or sleeping properly and it's killing me mentally to think that I have again messed up with both of them.

I quickly stop myself from overthinking that particular thought because if I started to overthink it, I'm gonna end up breaking my heart again, which is not my intention lately.

A little knock at the door makes me jump but I quickly recover.

I open the door to find a happy Gwyneth standing in front of the door.

"Let's go to Landons room." She says.

I don't want to invade anyone's privacy but it's quite impossible to say no to her.

I hesitantly make my way towards his room, following behind her. Once I get there, I see Hardin being seated on his bed with his long legs hanging out of the bed, which I find amusing all of a sudden.

I clear my throat before asking him to talk about earlier events.

I honestly forgot this Noah thing when I was in my room, I knew I was forgetting something but I guess Gwyneths talkative skills made me felt little relieved and her vibes always screams to live in the moment.

Apparently, every member in this house radiates that vibe.

I close the door behind him.

Once I did, I found myself at loss of words and surprisingly enough, the floor has become such a fascinating thing right now that I couldn't stop staring at it.

It feels strange.

He seems to notice it so he started the conversation and once he did, I found myself getting comfortable again. And even giggling and all.

There is something different when he calls me with my full name. I don't know what is it though but maybe his accent makes it hotter that I actually wish he could call me with that name again.