Hardin Chapter 5

follow me on instagram as (fablehessa)
-------------------------------

"AHHHHH...................Harrr.......Hardin......." molly moans.

"Oh yeah!" I thrust harder and faster into her and her moans turn into screams.

Suddenly the door slams open and a furious Landon stands in the doorway. Argh, not this asshole again.

Landon is son of Ken, my dad and Karen, his second wife and obviously my brother. My mum died because of cancer when I was young. But I have one blood sister, her name is Gwyneth.

My relationship with both of them is great. We are ideal siblings.

"What the fuck you want?" I roll my eyes as I didn't even finished, and this bitch under me covers herself with the sheets as if she cared.

"Keep your voices low, motherfuckers. There are other people too."

"Fuck off man, I didn't even cum" I say with annoyance.

With that he exits the room and I head to bathroom in my room. I hear molly saying 'come back daddy' but my mood is off now and I really don't care about her, I just fuck her. I don't even kiss her or eat her out. Only fuck.

I just hope I don't find her when I go back to my room because she is annoying as fuck and so clingy. I just hate her, even sometimes I think why I even fuck her but then I know why as she agrees to my every rule like no kissing and no sleeping in same bed. I don't know why I don't like kissing anyone, let alone being touched.

I turn on the shower and I intend to take a cold one now. But my phone flashes something and its Ken, my dad, he has wrote 'Young's are going to visit us here soon, so be ready' wait weren't we supposed to meet them in Washington.

Well, its no good for me.

As I'm going to be tied to somebody that I don't even know because of some fucked up deal. The night I found about this deal, I had a big fight with my beloved father. I actually turned this house upside down. That's when I started to call him Ken instead of dad. I was so fucking irritated with him like who even does that. Announce your son to marry the girl whom he haven't talked, fuck, let alone seen in my entire life. I know they are also into this mafia shit but they aren't as big as us right now, and that's how dad tricked them into this deal.

My family has always been in fortune and this business has been passed on generation by generation, that also counts why we are the biggest mafia.

I mean I wouldn't mind fucking that bitch but marrying her....fuck....that shit is scary.

At first I freaked out about this whole thing, I mean who wouldn't but then dad said this is just a deal. And that I have to be with her for like 4 or 6 months only and then I would be free from that fucking deal and be in my goddamn life.

I wonder what does she look like.

Even though I was told about this thing a week ago, I didn't saw her photo. For about 5 days I was so mad that I didn't even came home. I went France and was high for whole 48 hours and god that felt so fucking good, to be in your own fucking world, away from all this mafia bullshit and be able to just fuck without any motherfucking feelings.

After that when I came back into reality and realized where the fuck I have been staying I finally arrived back here.

But I'm so pissed to even look at her photos.

I finally turn off the shower and step out of the bathroom. A suit is perfectly set on the table in my closet room. Fuck.

I have told them a hundred fucking times not to this, I don't like to be ordered. Oh fuck this.

I look into my closet to find something of mine similar to this suit, but, did I find something? FUCK NO.

After hustling for about 10 minutes, I gave up and wore the suit placed on the middle table in the closet.

I go downstairs and see everyone already sitting in the living room and well dressed. Wow.

I roll my eyes while seating in between Landon and Gwyn. She nudges her elbow in my arm.

"Are you ready to meet your bride, big brother." She says with a giggle.

I sigh in frustration.

"First, stop calling me that. Second, she isn't my bride. Fuck she isn't my anything."

And with the that the front door opens and all I can hear is clicking of heels. I'm not going to look at her. She probably is just some ugly chick who wants me to fuck her, that's all.

"Welcome, Guys" Karen and Ken says in unison.

But I guess my head has some different plans than my ego and once I feel their presence my head shoots upto them.

My eyes meet her blue-grey eyes. We both stare at each other for few seconds but then she looks away.

But I can't look away. She is certainly not ugly. She's hot and sexy but moreover she is so fucking beautiful. Her dress that hugs her every curve was enough to give me a boner and I try to hide it as I'm stuck in between two freaks.

Karen wraps her arms around her lightly and she hugs her back, but I can sense her hesitation in doing that. She awkwardly shakes Ken's hand and her dad, I guess, does the same.

I just keep staring at her, actually admiring her beauty.

They come closer to where we are to sit and then dad introduces us.

"Theresa meet Hardin......Hardin meet Theresa" he says but I'm so busy in checking her out that I don't realize, she has extended her hand to shake with mine and when I don't she awkwardly pulls it back. I feel like stupid. And for the first time in my life, I willingly wanted to touch someone. I wanted to feel her skin. I wanted to feel her hand. My father again speaks.

Dear lord.

Why can't he just shut up for a moment.

"Theresa, this is Landon" he points to him and Landon and her both share a small smile. Such a polite bastard, unlike me. Then Ken turns towards Gwyneth.

"Theres-" she interrupts.

"Please call me Tessa" Her voice is so angelic.

What the fuck is wrong with me? Why the fuck am I behaving like this? And hell, Where all these thoughts are coming from?

"My bad....so Tessa this is Gwyneth, my youngest child and only daughter."

The moment she extends her hand to shake, Gwyneth pulls her into a hug and I swear I heard her giggle, fuck, what the fuck is happening with me?

"Damnit, you're so beautiful" Gwyneth says into her hear and she politely thanks her.

Then Richard and Alan are introduced and we all awkwardly stand in the middle of a living room when Karen, breaks this awkward silence as she tells everybody to move to dining hall to eat something.

This would be my first time eating in the dining hall since my France visit.

When we are all seated, my eyes again find her and this time I notice her necklace saying 'fuck off, disrespectfully' this causes me to chuckle and everyone looks at me.