Hardin Chapter 8

note from the author:
I haven't updated the story for what feels like forever and for that I'm really sorry and thank you so much for sticking up with me all this time.
I love each one of you <3.
Another thing that I have changed my username to 'fablehessa'.
————————

I don't know what's going on but she is upset and if I had known that he was her ex I would have done more damage.

After that sudden confrontation with that piece of shit we both came inside and she asked me if I could keep my mouth shut about the earlier incident. I didn't said anything then and I sure as hell won't tell anyone but I want to know about her past and I hope she tells me sometime.

Karen took them the three of them for house tour shit which actually includes only the rooms in which they gonna stay for the night.

There's only two big guest rooms on the first floor except Ken's and Karen's bedroom ofcourse.
Tessa had to chose between two rooms but on 2nd and 3rd floor and she chose the one on 2nd floor where Landon and Gwyneth also have their rooms.
I being an asshole have my room on the 3rd floor and for the first I feel I had it on the 2nd floor.

I roll my eyes.

I go in my room and lay on the bed for sometime. Out of nowhere my mind starts to wonder what she's doing. Is she still upset about what happened earlier? Is she okay? I don't think I want to know the answer to that. Do I? Fuck I do.

I decide to take a cold shower so that my mind can stop thinking about her. I quickly step under the shower and let it make me go numb. But that doesn't help a bit, instead I am remembered of how her small arms around my neck felt, it was good to have someone hug me like that. Her hands were cold but her warmth made it go away.

I can still hear how she whispered my name back there and I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach like a fucking teenager.

She has these beautiful grey eyes which hold so much hope, kindness and innocence for this cruel world.

Damn.

I came here so that these thoughts could fuck off and I'm literally preparing an essay about her.

I immediately close the shower and step out of it. I grab the towel and wipe myself before covering myself.

Then I stand in front of the mirror and examine my tattoos. I never in my entire life doubted about how these tattoos make me look but I don't know why I'm having second thoughts about them right now.

After that I use my cologne and set some of my hair with the help of gel.

I get dress up in my usual black t-shirt and sweats.

When I finally come out of the bathroom I check my phone for any message but there isn't any so I decide to go downstairs myself.

I reach Landons room and see Tessa and Gwyneth talking in Tessas room.

"Oh! You know where my room is?" He tries to joke.

"Shut up." I say and he fake zips his lips.

I throw myself over his bed and play with the things on it.

I hear giggles as they reach this room.

Gwyneth enters first and then Tessa.

She is wearing a black crop top or something like that and grey sweats. She looks cute.

Fuck.

"Hell. Since when you come here?" Gwyneth asks.

It's not like I don't come here, they all just like to be dramatic and my sister, the biggest one.