Tessa Chapter 6

follow me on instagram (fablehessa) for more updates on the story

——————

This mansion is so beautiful unlike the people living in there.

It was time for Cooper's walk so Alan took him, some men claimed that they would do that but Cooper doesn't like when other people walk him except me or Alan. So he went with Alan and I wanted to accompany them but as I have to meet charming asshole I couldn't go with them.

Shortly after they both came and Alan told me that some other man took Cooper to the 4th floor. I said a quick thank you to him as we were set to go in.

I head inside with dad. He gave me a reassuring smile before entering inside the gate.

When I entered, I realized this place has dark academia and is really beautiful, everything here is so antique. The cars collection was insane. I mean ofcourse I like mine better but still, whoever cars were those must have a good taste.

Once I was inside, I saw two people standing at the end of the doorway. I sighed and moved my feet in their direction. I almost tripped in the middle of the carpet but hopefully dad noticed and quickly grabbed ahold of me , I knew these heels were bad idea but I wanted to wear them and tbh to look tall. So did it anyways.

After a moment, I felt someone's eyes focusing on me and when I looked who's it, I couldn't help but stare myself. He has such beautiful emerald eyes.

As I walked closer, my eyes caught two other people standing around him. One was a girl who looked quite similar to him and other boy who looked similar only to Mrs.Scott.

Dad shacked his hand with Mr. Scott while his lady pulled me into a hug and my whole body shrieked. My full name irritates me a lot and I have heard this too many times in this one day, So I tried to be as polite as I could when I asked Ken to call me Tessa.

I don't know from where the sudden need of shaking hands raised in me and I hold out my hand to shook with his and he being rude asshole didn't. Okay that was embarrassing but his sister, Gwyneth, is a sweetheart and I instantly liked her. Landon is good too, except him. Hardin. Ofcourse he looks good but he have no manners and whatsoever.

........

And now we are siting in dining hall and being served by so many dishes but I don't feel like eating and I just move my fork here and there. Honestly I don't feel good right now. I just want to cuddle with cooper and sleep but I guess its too much to ask. I wonder what he must be doing, I hope they are treating him well or I - Dad shakes my arm and I look at him.

"Tessa?"

"I'm sorry, I zoned out."

"Its no problem, dear, I was just asking, would you like to eat something sweet?" Karen asks me and I shake my head no.

"No, I'm good." I reply back and I swear I saw from the the corner of my eye a small smile appearing on Hardin's face.

"So, what are you currently studying Tessa?" Ken asks me.

"I'm english major and about to graduate in 4 months."

"Great......Hardin graduated a year ago by the same." He beams and I take a bite from my plate for the first time.

While I chew, I see my phone flashing and its Alan. Why would he text me now?

I open the text.

Don't eat sushi, it taste like shit here. I smile and start tying. Wait, does that mean you've tasted shit before, I click send after adding a laughing emoticon.

"Dad, can I go where Cooper is ?" I whisper to dad helplessly.

"Ofcourse you can." He says pretty loudly and my eyes widen.

"Is there any problem Young." Ken asks.

'You're the problem' dad mumbles making me giggle before answering properly.

"No. Tessa have to find Cooper."

"Oh! There's no problem then, Hardin can take Tessa there." He says and my stomach goes in knots. Why the hell I would go with him. He is such a rude asshole. But I have to meet Cooper now and if he is coming with me, I don't care.

I stand up and so does he. I start to follow him and so we are outside the dinning hall and this giraffe is walking so fast that I'm struggling to follow him.

Once I'm finally walking beside him I say, "Can't you walk slowly?".

"I can't help that you're short." He smirks and I roll my eyes.

This is the first time he has spoken something. His accent is so better than his father. And something about his accent has made me shiver, well I don't know if it was the accent or the air conditioner, damn these centralized air conditioner.

After few more seconds, we reach there and one of the man opens a door. And just then Cooper comes running towards me and I kneel down while throwing my arms around him and he starts to lick me all over my face.

"Cooper!" I shriek.

I pet him until he calms down and then my eyes land on Gwyneth standing in the corner with a smile on her face, I swear she is so sweet.

I stand up and ask her. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see him." She says and comes where I am standing with Cooper. Cooper is Saint Bernard and he is very sweet to girls. Only girls.

"He is such a good boy." She says while petting him and he licks her face too and I giggle at the sight but when I look at Hardin, he is standing with a stern look but then something clicks me.

"How did you get here before us?" I ash her and Hardin clears his throat. When me and Hardin left, she was sitting there and she got here before us.

"Umm, there are two ways by which we can come here." I still give her confused look and then she adds with a laugh.

"The other one is shorter." She completes and then turns her head towards Cooper.

"Ohhh." This is weird. Why would he take me by the long way. But Gwyneth calls me and we both fall into a long conversation.