Tessa Chapter 3

you should follow me on instagram as (fablehessa )
——————
After that breakdown moment of dad, I told him that everything will be okay and fine and it's okay for me to marry that biggest asshole in this entire world, when it's certainly not but I don't want him to blame himself for that inappropriate deal those fuckers made.

Few more minutes later, I make my way outside to meet Noah. I take a deep breath before opening the door and move out.

I see him sitting on the couch, I go over there and take a seat beside him. When he sees me, he holds a massive smile making a burning hole in my heart.

"Hey"

"Hi" I chirp.

"Are you okay?" he asks.

"Nope" I answer honestly because there is no good to hide and I'm going to tell him about that deal now.

"Noah, I have something to tell you" I say and look down for a moment.

"Tessa, what's wrong? What happened?"

"Umm.....Do you remember that the other day dad was talking about Scott's" he nods.

"So...umm....my dad and they agreed on a deal" I say and he smiles.

"Tessa, that's great! doesn't what Richard wanted" he exclaims with excitement and I sigh.

Only if he knew.

"Listen to me first, please"

He nods.

"Yes, it's true they made a deal. But in the agreement there's this clause in which....in which..." I sigh and look down. A single tear roll down my cheek.

He brings his finger under my chin and lifts my face up so that I'm looking at him now.

"Tess, I don't know what is going on but I'm sure you people will do great in this deal" he says these soothing words to comfort me but they just tear me apart.

"There is this arrangement" I take a deep breath before spilling the motherfucking truth.

"The deal will only be successful if I marry their son, Hardin Scott, not until then" these words burn my tongue as they roll down. I wait for him to react but he doesn't say anything. So I say again.

"Noah, I have to marry Scott's only son, that is the only way this deal will be successful" he is on his feet's now.

"Noah, please say something" I beg.

"Tessa.....You're not kidding me right?" he says and I slowly shake my head no.

"So what! Now you're going to marry him?"

"I don't want to but I can't say no"

"So you have been planning this on my back.....Not to tell me that you're going to with other person while sleeping with me huh? Tessa how could you do that to me?" he starts to raise his voice.

I want to say something. I want to say that no I'm not but I have never seen this side of him, where he raises his voice at me and says these hurtful things. I know I didn't tell him earlier but there was a reason behind it, which I'm facing now. I was scared how would he react once he gets to know and here we are.

"I can't believe this, You're such a WHORE. If you were to marry him then why did you fake it with me. Why did you sleep with me? Why did you say that I was your everything and your lifeline and your soulmate and your bestfriend huh? A bestfriend with whom you lie....."

I can't believe he is saying all this to me. We have together for 4 years. I thought he would understand and we would talk it out. But this, I never expected such thing from him. I am already crying and I don't even try to control my tears.

But he continues.

"What about your dad huh? He sold you just for a deal?" he says.

My dad is the most sensitive topic to me, I don't like to hear a word against my dad. And he has sucked my last straw.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO GO ON MY DAD" I scream.

"WHY? BECAUSE HE FUCKING SOLD YOU! YOU AREN'T EVEN BEAUTIFUL OR HOT, WHY DID THEY EVEN CHOSE YOU" he screams again.

And I can't believe he is saying all this. I flinch at his words and he doesn't even bother to lower his voice as he says other sentences.

"I REALLY DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU? LIKE YOU ARE SUCH AN UGLY-ASS BITCH. AND YOU NOT EVEN GOOD IN BED" he chuckles at his last sentence.

"JUST FUCKING SHUT UP, SHUT UP. HOW CAN YOU SAY ALL THIS TO ME.......WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOR 4 YEARS" I yell.

"LIKE HELL" he laughs.

Then again continues.

"I was with you just because of your money, you naive girl"

His voice resonates in my head.

"But now, finally, some of my weight from my shoulders is going to be removed.......I wish you rot in hell, ugly fat-ass bitch" he says and turns on his heals and leaves.

Once he leaves, I fall onto my knees and sit here with the million broken pieces of my heart and cry. That's what I do, that's what I have been doing my whole life. Someone comes into my life and then leaves and I cry. I cry fucking everytime. This is so fucking exhausting.

I shouldn't have let this happen to myself, I shouldn't have let Noah in just like the way I did for Cynthia.

Cynthia was my bestfriend since junior year but she also got frustrated with this mafia bullshit and left me crying.

Now Noah did the same thing. I thought Noah would be different but I'm again proved wrong.

FUCK NOAH. FUCK CYNTHIA. FUCK EVERYONE FOR RUINING MY GODDAMN LIFE.

I stand up from the floor and go to my room straight. I'm glad no one saw me like this that would have been so fucking embarrassing.

There is one thing which this mafia shit has made me learnt. That no one stays in your life. You have to be there for yourself. And after my mom died, I learned it too well.

I don't fucking care about anyone but who cares for me, that is, just my dad, Alan and cooper, my dog.

I step into a cold shower and let that soothe me. After my shower I lay in my bed completely naked and grab my phone. I block Noah and delete everything related to him. I have blocked him from everywhere and I'll fucking block him from my life too. I don't him anyways.

I change my side and suddenly all the good memories of me and Noah hits me and I cry myself to sleep.