Chapter 1

Bella's pov

My name is Bella Swan and I am 15 years old and ever since I was 2 years old I have been in and out of hospitals because of the cancer that is spreading in my brain and every time the doctors think it's gone it just keeps coming back and the surgeon said that if the tumour gets any bigger than what it is now I could die within a year.

Right now I am in my bed room drawing my mother and my father when they used to be together and when they used to be happy and I have been drawing them both since 5:30 this morning because I want to get it right and just as I had finished the picture my dad shouted upstairs.

As he shouted upstairs he said hey Bella sweetie you ok up there you sure you don't want to come down and I said no dad I don't want to come down everything is fine you do know I'm not a baby right and my dad laughed and said yes Bella I know it's just I don't want you to be alone if you take another episode and I said I won't take one dad.

Then my dad said baby you don't know that and I said yes I do because I am sick of this I am sick of just waiting for me to die I mean if this is gods way of killing me then he should do it faster than what he is doing it and my dad said don't you dare say that Isabella Marie Swan you are the most beautiful girl in the world and no one would want to kill you.

So I said yeah I wished to god that was true and after I said that I started wheezing and I found it hard to breath so I shout panicked dad something is wrong and I heard my dad run upstairs and into my room and when he got into my room he saw me and he knew something was wrong so he ran over to me and he gave me the oxygen mask from my bed but it wasn't working.

Then my dad saw it wasn't working as I shook my head and I gasped and he said alright I'm going to get you help baby girl you are not dying on me and he picked me off of the bed and he ran out of my room and ran downstairs and out of the house and he ran to the car and he kept says by hold on Bella but I was drifting away into darkness and as I was slipping I could nearly hear anything not even my dad and I thought I was dying for sure.

So then my dad unlocked the car and he opened the back door and he put me into the back of the car and shut the door and then he went to the drivers side and got into the car and he started the car and drove to the hospital panicking for my life and in the way to the hospital I blacked out.

Did you like it. Review and comment