Chapter 9

Bella's pov

Once my mo told everyone that they had to go Harrison, Finley, Miley and Nicola all walked towards the front door along with my mom to but I didn't move because I don't usually go with them because I don't go to school but then my mom turned and looked at me and said Bella let's go and I said what but mom I can't I don't go to school and Nicola said yes you do and I said what and mom said me and your dad enrolled you last night.

So then I gasped and smiled and ran over to her and hugged her and I said thank you, thank you, thank you and my mom said your welcome now go get you bag and I said ok and ran upstairs to my room and I grabbed my school bag and ran back downstairs to the front door and then I remembered my control around blood and I said but mom what about if I slip up.

Then my mom said don't worry if your brothers or sisters see you about to slip up in anyway they will get you out of there and take you hunting me and your dad have made sure to get at least 2 of your siblings in each of your classes and I said thank you mom and then I looked at my brothers and sisters and I said thank you all to and I had hugged them all and they hugged me back for about 2 seconds and then pushed me off of them.

So then Finley said your welcome sis and then mom said let's go please and me plus my siblings all said ok mom and we walked out of the house and went to the car and we all got into it and then mom locked the house and ran to the car in vampire speed and got into it and started it up and drove us to school and on the way I was so happy but also the more we got closer to school the more I felt hungry.

Did you like it. Review and comment