Chapter 16

80 years later

Bella's pov

It's now been 80 years since I found Cecilia and Samuel and they are now my kids they even call me mommy which I love being called so much and as live goes on we get closer and closer together and because we live in Italy we have to avoid the Volturi because they live in Volturra Italy.

So since the Volturi found out about us we have had some pretty close calls with them sometimes but I always manage to get us out of them because it's now seen to them that there is 3 immortal children out there now and they will do anything to get us and I mean anything.

I am in the kitchen right no pouring 3 bags of blood into cups for me and my kids to drink and once I poured them out I walked over to the table and I set them on it and then I walked over to the stairs and I shouted up them CeCe, Sam come down please breakfast is ready and I heard the shout back ok mommy and I smiled and walked back into the kitchen.

Then I heard running on the stairs and I saw CeCe and Sam Sam run into the kitchen and when they got into the kitchen they ran over to the table and sat down and started drinking the blood from the cups and then I walked over to the table and I sat down
beside them both and I lifted my cup and started drinking my cup of blood to.

So then as I finished the cup I said so kids how was your night and CeCe said it was good mommy we had fun playing with our toys and Sam said yeah we didn't fighter either and I laughed and said well then that's good and Sam said yeah mommy we are sorry for the time we almost hurt you because of our fighting.

Then I said no guys listen it's no problem it was partly my fault to because I was winging you on and then once I said that the front door bell rang and so I looked at the kids and I said I'll get it and Sam said ok mommy and then the kids went back to drinking the blood and I stood up and walked over to the door and once I got to the door I opened it.

Did you like it. Review and comment