Chapter 2

Bella's pov

Once I woke up I could hear lots of beeping machines and I knew I was in the hospital yet again and so I looked around and I saw my dad sleeping on the hospital chair next to my bed and he was holding my hand and so I moved my hand and as I did my dad woke up and he said hi kiddo how you feeling and I said I feel ok now.

So then my dad said well that's good to hear and then I heard the hospital room door and I saw my doctor walk in and he said hello Bella how you feeling and I said I'm fine I feel ok now really and doctor Hall said well I'm sure you are but you are going to have to stay in the hospital for a while and I said yeah I know it happens every time I get an episode I'm used to it now.

Then the doctor looked at my dad and he said Mr Swan do you mind if I talk to you for a minute and my dad said yes of course what seems to be the problem and the doctor said alone please and my dad said ok fine and then my dad stood up and said as he looked at me I'll be right back baby and I said ok dad and then my dad and the doctor walked out of the room.

When they left the room I knew something was wrong something serious because the doctor never talks to my dad alone but I tried to move past it but then as I went to lie down I heard my dad scream please no god no please you've got to help her and the doctor said I'm so sorry Charlie but we can't she is to far gone the only thing we can do for her now is keep her here and keep her comfortable until the end.

Then my dad didn't say anything all I saw was him walk back into the room crystal no and he walked up to me and hugged me and he said I am so sorry baby girl and I said it's ok daddy I'll be ok I promise you and my dad said I know you will baby your a fighter but if you don't mind I'm just going to go for a little walk ok and I said ok daddy I'll see you later.

So then my dad said I'll see you soon and then he let go of me and walked out of the room and as he walked out of the room he blew me a kiss and he said I love you baby and I said I love you to dad and then he walked away from the room and I couldn't see him anymore and so then I just lied back and on my bed for a while and tried to get some sleep but as I was lying down I heard someone walk into my hospital room.

Did you like it. Review and comment