Chapter 5

3 days later

Bella's pov

Once I woke up I knew something was different because I could smell, hear and see things that wasn't as clear as before and I looked around the room and as I did I saw a woman and when she saw me she said it's good to see your awake Bella and I got scared and I jumped off of the bed.

Then run over to the wall and I bent my head into my knees to keep me safe and then I heard the woman walk over to me and she bent down and touched my knee and she said sweetie it's ok and I know your scared but we are going to help you I promise and I kinda knew I could trust her.

So I lifted my head and I looked at her and I smiled and said you know my name what's yours and the woman laughed and said oh I'm sorry dear my name is Tilly I'm Andy's wife and then all of a sudden I smelt something delicious and as I smelt it a fire started to burn in my throat.

Then I moved my hand up to my throat and then I jumped onto my feet and I growled and as I growled Tilly stood up and said Bella I know you can smell that but I need you to stay calm right now we will let you feed some you need to learn some control and I said growling no I can't I want it it smells so tasty.

So Tilly said Bella please I know your thirsty but if you don't learn control you won't be able to go near humans and you won't be able to see you dad again and I said I want it so bad it smells so yummy and then I started growling as I ran out of the bedroom and downstairs to where the delicious smell was and even though I didn't know what it was I knew I needed it because the smell made my throat burn.

Did you like it. Review and comment