Chapter 13

50 years later

Bella's pov

It's been 50 years now since I found out that the McKay's were liars and since I moved to Alaska to live with the Cullen's and their family and life is good we have became closer than me and the McKay's ever were and I have changed to the animal diet and I have gotten better control over the past 30 years and now I can go around humans without wanting to eat them which I am happy about because now I can go to school like a normal person.

Right now I am in my bedroom typing up my homework on my computer and I have spent 2 hours on it already and I am becoming really bored when finally my room door was knocked on and I stopped my work and I said as I turned and looked at the door come in and then the door opened.

So then I saw my uncle Garrett walk into my room and he said hey girl and I said hey uncle G why is the house so quiet usually uncle Jasper and dad is fighting or something and uncle Garrett said oh because Esme and Carlisle are angry at them both because of last night and I said oh yeah right so what's up.

Then my uncle Garrett said sweetie can you take a break and come downstairs we want to talk to you about something and it's really important and so I said yeah sure I'll come down and uncle Garrett said thank sweetie and then I smiled and said your welcome I'll be down in a second.

So then uncle Garrett said ok sweetheart and then he walked out of my room and went back downstairs and then I turned around to my computer and I saved all my homework onto the computer and then I shut the computer down and I stood up and then I walked over to my door and I opened it and I walked out it and I ran downstairs.

Did you like it. Review and comment