Chapter 7

Bella's pov

The whole time while I was drinking the blood bag everyone in the room was laughing and to tell you the truth I wanted to laugh to because I have never been so hungry in my life and I loved it so much I just couldn't stop I kept on drinking the bag of blood and it felt like it was going on forever but I knew it was almost done which I was happy about.

So when I reached the end of the bag I growled and I threw the bag to the ground and as I did Andy laughed and handed me another bag and I smiled and took the bag and started drink it too and then when the 2nd bag of blood was finished I threw it to the ground to and I looked up at Andy and he said feel better now.

Then I said smiling in joy yeah much and then one of the boys walked over to me and said hi I'm Harrison you must be Bella and I said yes I am nice to meet you and Harrison said yeah you to so do you feel better now and I said yeah I do but I don't know what came over me I mean I didn't think I could act like that I never have before now.

So then the other boy step forward and walked up to me and said hi I'm Finley and don't worry your not the only one who has acted like that when they were first turned because when you turn you have something that is called a new born phase which means everything is heightened and Finley said that I gasped and I said so you mean I'm going to be like this for a while.

Then Harrison said yes yes you are but as long as you have us you'll be in control and I smiled and said thanks Harrison and then I walked over to the girls and I said I'm sorry for the way I acted I'm not used to being what I am yet and one of them said hey it's no problem we understand I'm Miley and that is my sister Nicola.

So then I said hi nice to meet you both I'm Bella and I hope we can be good friends and Nicola said yes we hope so to and then me and my new family and friends went into the living room and say down on the couch and started talking and we got to know one another and even though we were strangers we had lots of thing in common.

Did you like it. Review and comment