Chapter 17

Bella's pov

Once I opened the door I saw 1 man, 3 boys and a girl all standing there and they had red eyes and right away I knew who they were and so I gasped and I said what do you want and Aro the king of vampires said well my dear child I want you and the little ones to come to the Volturi castle with us without problems so we can discuss your fate.

Then I said what if we don't and Jane said well if you don't it won't just be you feeling this pain and once she said that I fell to the ground screaming in pain and it was so sore but I managed to say ok we will go with you please make it stop and Aro said thank you my dear Jane you may stop and Jane said yes master and then I felt the pain release.

As the pain released itself I heard the kids run out of the kitchen shouting mommy mommy and I said it's ok I'm ok and both CeCe and Sam ran to me and hugged me tightly and they got so scared when they saw the Volturi and I said it's going to be ok I promise and CeCe said mommy what is going to happen to us.

Then I said nothing I will make sure of it and then I lifted CeCe into my lift arm and Sam into my right and then Alec said let's go now and I said fine and I walked out of the house and past the Volturi and down my drive way while I saw the Volturi following behind me and once we got to my car Aro said if you are taking the car 2 of my guard are going with you.

So I said fine whatever and I opened the back car doors and I put CeCe into her seat and then I belted her into her car seat and then I kissed her head and said it's going to be ok baby and I shut her door and I walked around to the other side of the car and I opened that side and I put Sam into his seat.

Then I belted Sam into his car seat to and then I stroked his head and I said everything will be alright son and then I closed his door and I walked to the drivers door and I opened it and I got into the car myself and I turned the car on and belted myself into the seat and as I did I heard the passenger door and the back right door open and I saw both Jane and Alec get into the car.

Did you like it. Review and comment