Chapter 14

Bella's pov

Once I got downstairs I heard the family in the living room so I walked into the living room and then I saw my whole family sitting around the room so I knew something was wrong so I walked over to the couch and I sat down beside my mom and I said ok what is it now because I can tell by the whole family being here and by your faces that something is wrong

Then auntie Alice said Bella honey we have just found some stuff out and we need to talk to you about it and I said oh ok what is it then and grandma Esme said well sweetie this morning Alice had a vision and in it we were fighting a war and from that war we could tell it was because the Volturi have found out about you.

So then I said who are the Volturi and what is there to find out about me andI grandpa Carlisle said well the Volturi are the vampire royals they make the vampire rules and 1 of them rules is that no human is aloud to be turned until they are at least above 18 and that's when I figured out what my family meant and gasped and said oh no they are going to kill me aren't they.

Then my mom hugged me and said no they won't because me and your u family won't let that happen and right then I knew what I had to do I had to leave so I pulled away and I stood up and I said I love you all to much and I won't loose you because of the McKay's and because of all the trouble and grief they are caused me because of the way they lied to me.

Then I ran out of the living room and ran out of the house and I ran and ran as far and as much as I could and finally after a lot of running in vampire speed I got to Italy and when I got their I bought myself a house in the woods and a car and I began to live my life causing no trouble for either of my families.

Did you like it. Review and comment