Chapter 15

2 years later

Bella's pov

I have been living in Phoenix on my own now for 2 years and I am so alone and I miss everyone from my family so much and I mean I still stay in contact with them I just don't tell them where I am because if I do then they will come find me and they will bring me home kicking and screaming if they had to which I didn't want because the more I'm with them the more I put them in danger.

Right now I am roaming around the woods as a wolf because ever since I moved out on my own I have been using my powers a lot more and so as I was running I heard a cry so I stopped and I went behind a tree and I shifted back to the vampire and I didn't have any clothes on so I thought really careful and I made a fire dress appear onto my body.

So I smiled and said oh god yes but then I heard the screams again so I ran vampire speed and followed them and I just kept on running and running until I came to a tree and I could hear faint breathing coming from behind it so I walked over to the tree and I looked behind it and when I did I saw a little girl and a little boy both covered in blood from heard to toe and I could smell it but I stay focused and I knew the kids were dying.

Then I ran over to the kids and I gasped and then I bent down to them and I lied them both onto the ground carefully and I said oh god what happened and the boy said momma and dadda saved us and I said well that's good what's your names and the girl said I'm Cecilia and that is my brother Samuel and I said what age are you both and Samuel said I'm 7 and my sister is 5 please don't let us die and I said I won't I promise.

So right then I knew what I had to do but I also knew I could get in trouble for doing it but I didn't care I couldn't let these kids die so I looked at the kids and I said I hope you forgive me and then I bit into Samuel's neck, arms and legs and he started screaming and then I looked at Cecilia and I said I will love you like my own.

Then I bit into Cecilia's neck, arms and legs too and then she started screaming and then I stood up and I lifted the 2 young kids up and I put hem into my arms and I ran vampire speed back to my house and then I set them down on the couches and I waited the 3 days and then finally they woke up.

Did you like it. Review and comment