Chapter 3

John POV

I got dressed quietly so I didn't wake Alex up, I failed horribly, well not horribly, he woke up anyway. "John?" He asked. Ah f*ck. What do I do 'Hey Alex! I'm leaving cause you screwed me in the *ss! Also I've been in love with you for 5 years and you never noticed since you've been dating Eliza for the first 3 months!' HA HA HA. I'm a sociopath. Yay. I turn to face Alex. "Hey..." he smiled "Hi." He replied. We were nervous wrecks.

"Were you leaving? I wanted to talk to you." I nod. "What is it?" I asked. "How did we end up in the same bed?" I was confused. "W-Well w-we must have...I don't know." We were both confused. "Well, we definitely slept together, i-if that's what you're implying." I mutter. "Well, no duh, but...we have to understand why we did.." he says.

*+*

Alex and I took the day off. We retraced our steps. "Alex, you go first." I said. "Okay..I remember going to the party, drinking a bit, I saw you..playing Happy Face." When I heard those words, my breath hitched. I'm assuming Alex explained the happy face incident, so I'm not getting into it. "I-I played Happy Face?" He nods. I got shaky. I looked down. Happy Face is one of the worst parts of me...

Sorry for the cliffhanger! Busy day Love y'all

-Ms.Funtime