Chapter 15/Epilogue

-4 months later (lazy) John is now 9 months.-

I was up really late, the twins were really active, and it kind of hurt. I put on Alex's sweater, it was really loose on me, so I felt some sort of comfort. I felt another sharp kick. Actually this wasn't a kick. I realized that when I felt water run down my legs. SH*T.

Alex POV

I was peacefully dreaming, that's a first. "ALEX!" I heard John yell, I rushed over to him. "What happened?" I look down "Oh sh*t." "YEAH OH SH*T IS RIGHT DUMB*SS."

-time skip, bored-

3rd Person POV

It was around 2 AM, Alex called 911 because they literally couldn't get anywhere, John's first twin, Phillip was delivered safely :)

"Okay John last one okay?" He nods. He grabs onto Alex's hand once he feels the buildup of a contraction. "G-GAHHHH!! HAHHH!!" He screams. John takes a breath when he feels his daughter arrive. His phone rings in perfect timing, t'was Peggy!

Peggy POV

John was probably asleep by now, it surprises me to see that he's awake and holding something pink in his arms. "Hey Pegs.." It clicked. "JOHNOHMYGODYOUHADTHETWINSANDYOUDIDN'TTELLUSWHATTHEHELL?!" I yelled. "Peggy, quiet, I barely have you up loud and I can hear you yelling." He said with a small smile. He moves to the camera, I see the tiny girl's face, she has dark green eyes and freckles. "Meet Ivy.." (Thanks @-G0DDESS- !) Alex interjected the camera. "Here's Phillip.." Phillip has brown eyes. They're adorable!!!

Alex POV

We hung up on Peggy soon after. 

Now I know I make cute kids, from the ones I have now. John pats the area next to him. "Lay with me Alex.." he says with a soft smile and soft happy tears. I look at our children..it feels right to say that. "L-Lex, they look so much like you.." we both chuckle. "Ivy has your cheeks, Freckles.." I shot back "I'm gonna let Freckles slide this time..I'm too happy.." I kiss his cheek.

We're too happy..

Epilogue

(Just pretend Hercules didn't have his kid yet -w-; I have some adjusting to do anyway..)

John POV

"Phillip Hamilton-Laurens get down from there! You'll get hurt!" I scolded. The five year old pouted at me. "But I'm a super spy!! I MUST GET THE COOKIES!!" I look at Alex. "Please tell me you did not send our child to hunt cookies for you." 

He looked guilty. "But Jooohn.." I facepalm "Where's Ivy?" I ask. "Over here!" She says sipping her juice box. "Woah!" I caught Phillip just in time. "...wipeout!" Ivy yells. "Haha, Pip are you okay?" He nods. "...POPS I GOT THE COOKIES RUN!" He exclaimed before throwing a container to Alex. I facepalm and kiss Phillip's cheek "You are a mess." He tilted his head. Alex scoops us both up. Ivy mock yawns "Borriiiiing, let's watch cartoons!" I boop her nose. "Okay okay." 

We're all just too happy...

The end.

GUYS!!! THIS STORY'S FINISHED! YEEEEEEYYYYYY!!! NEXT UP! MULLETTE STORY!! COMMENT THE NAMES YOU WANT FOR THEIR BOY OR GIRL IN THE CHAPTER I ASKED THAT FOR!!! 

-Love,

Ms.Funtime

505 words