Chapter 8

-Shoves a box of tissues in your hands- 

Trust me, you'll need em.

TW: Violence, Kidnapping, Drugs. 

Proceed with caution. 

( I'll do this +-+ when it begins and ends)

Eliza POV (:0 new character unlocked!)

It's been a few days since Alex and John went on their boba date, I'm jealous. No not jealous of their relationship, but of how adorable they are!! John walks over to me. " Oh great Elizabeth Scuyl-". I interrupted him. "What do you need John?" I say cause when he calls me 'Oh great Elizabeth Schuyler' he needs either advice or something to help him because god knows what he did this time. It's my sixth sense. "I-I need advice 'Liza..." I nod in a 'go on' way. "Aaaand for you to come to a club with me I guess, cause I meant when's the last ti-" I signaled him to stop "Alex did something stupid and you're punishing him?" He sucks his teeth. "..See you at 8?" he says sheepishly. I nod "Okay John heh." I reply going back to work.

*+* (time skip just in case y'all don't remember)

7:45 pm.

John POV

I put on my favorite overalls and T-shirt when I get a text from Eliza

Bluecat69: John I'm sorry I can't make it tonite ;w;

I sigh. Not in a disappointing way but eh I was kinda bummed out.

Turt!3b0!: No prob Liza ^w^ Tho out of curiosity, why?

Bluecat69: Bc Peggy came over with a s'more machine and almost burned my dining room table to the ground.

Turt!3b0!: WTF.

Bluecat69: Yeah. It's bad. Oop- gotta go Maria came in just in time.

Turt!3b0!: Okay lol be careful plz-

(We're In Alex's house)I set my phone down and tie my hair up when I felt hands on my waist. I yelp and accidentally elbow Alex in the face. "OW- D*MN JOHN-" he laughs covering his cheek. "Sorry! But to be fair, you kinda had it coming." "Fair." he walks off.

*+* 

3rd Person POV

John had made it to his favorite club. All he basically did was dance and drink. Nothing else. John was running out of breath while sitting in the lounge when a familiar shadowy figure walked up to him. "Heya doll~." John looked at him "Hi?" He replied, 

'He gives off a weird vibe' John thought to himself.

"Could I interest you in a drink?" He asks. 

+-+-+-+-+-+

John shakes his head but his vision went blurry a bit. His breathing became heavy. "Are you okay?" The figure asks. John nods. "I-I'm f-fi-fine.." he wasn't John stood up but collapsed and fell back into the bench. The man closed the bottle of chloroform. (Chloroform is a knock-out drug, people if a person that gives off a weird vibes comes to you, please stay away from them, do not be nice. You will most likely end up in his basement. PSA over -Ms.Funtime)

The guy picks John up and put him in his car. He takes John's phone and turns it off.

His own phone begins to ring. 

"You got him?" 

"Y-Yes but I'm not sure I want to do this, John's moved on-"

"I don't give a f*ck. Just bring him to me Lee."