Chapter 11

MAJOR TIME SKIP

TW: lotsa Angst, Violence, Transphobia, Ableism.

John POV

It had been 2 months. I moved in with Alex. I got better on crutches and decorated my wheelchair. "Hey Alex." I tapped his shoulder. "Hmm?" He responded. "I have cabin fever, you wanna go out later?" I asked, smiling. "Sure!" He replies happily.

Alex POV

It's a perfect prompt for my plan. Muahahahahahahaa. Oh relax it's nothing bad ya wimps. Wait. This is in my head. Whoops. (DO NOT CALL THE FOURTH WALL REBUILDER ON ME PLEASE.THANK YOU.) I hear John squeal a small "Yay!" I chuckle softly. "I'm going to get in the shower." "Okay, call if you need me." I say. He nods then kisses my cheek and goes off. Once he's gone I pull out my phone and get on group chat. John's not in this one.0

CarpalTired: GUYS OPERATION LIFELONG IS A GO.

Pegleg: WHOOPTY F*CKIN DOO Y'ALL!!!

LaffyTaffy: YAY!!

Nointrob*tch: LESS GOOOOOO

Bluecat69: WOO HOO

CarpalTired: 2:00 pm at Central park!

Bluecat69: Got it!

Pegleg: YESSIR

LaffyTaffy: Okay!

Nointrob*tch: Okie Dokie

I turn off my phone and walk towards the bathroom. I take off my clothes and join John in the shower. "Hi Alex." "Hi." I say wrapping my arms around his waist. Though he's disabled. He stands well. Since there's a bar holding him up.

-later, I'm being lazy-

We were at the park, with boba. Yum. He saw that the trees were in bloom. "Must they be so pretty?" He asks excitedly. I shrugged my shoulders "Must you be so adorable?" I shot back at him "S-Stawp it.." he mutters flusteredly as he takes a sip of his boba. I see the others getting into position, they all wink at me, I wink back. Luckily I planned all of this before. Three months ago. "Hey John, there's a cooler view over there." I say pointing to the peoples. "Niiice" He turns around.

John POV

I turned around, it took me a bit because my crutches dragged in the dirt. I saw everyone "Guys? What are you doing here?" I ask, but all they did was hold up a sign that says 'turn around.' Confused, I saw Alex on one knee holding a ring. I cover my mouth with one hand. I had my boba in the other (-w-;).

"A-Alex, are you serious?" I ask. I feel dumb right now because why wouldn't he be serious? He nods, smiling "Johnathan Laurens, I could write an entire essay about how beautiful your eyes are, or how you are just so kind and caring. I know you probably have like a million thoughts in your head right now-" we both chuckle. "But, there's one important answer I need for this question. Right here, right now I am asking you, John Laurens, to marry me."

I nod "I would be a jack*ss to say no Alex." "So is that a yes-?" "IT'S A YES D*MMIT" I yell, smiling widely. Everyone was cheering. Alex stands up, puts the ring on my finger and kisses me passionately.

Johnathan Laurens-Hamilton.

It has a nice ring to it.

-another major time skip. CAUSE I CAN (ANd I'm not good at wedding scenes I'm so sorry ;w;)-

3rd person POV

They just got back from their honeymoon, and it turns out Hawaii was fun. Especially for John, he befriended a turtle. He named her Shelly. And wouldn't ya know it. They get back happy and tired. They fell asleep as soon as they got on the couch. John did first. W Alex carried him to bed and cuddled him as he fell asleep as well.

ANGST COMING UP.

John POV

Alex went to grab the leftover stuff from my house. I moved in with him a few months ago, he said I didn't have to help so I'm just minding my business. I'm happy. "Um Ma'am" that stung. I turn to the person. "Uh excuse me sir, I prefer He/Him pronouns. Thank you." "Yeah whatever, are you "John" Laurens" he said with sarcasm in his tone. "Yes, what about it?" I reply. "Is it true you almost killed your ex Francis Kinloch?" My breath hitched. "W-What? He may be a horrible person but I wouldn't slink back to murder-!" "Just admit it Tranny, you almost killed your ex then disabled yourself for attention!" Another person yells.

"He's the one that disabled me!" I yell.

No one believed me. I screamed. I screamed that I didn't do anything. I was too upset to make sense. I just wanted to be happy. Alone.

3rd POV

He did. Until someone grabbed both of his crutches, the things that were literally holding him up. John fell, luckily, onto a bench. Everyone dispersed. However, someone broke his crutches. Which is surprising since crutches were VERY durable and strong.

A hand taps John's shoulder, he flinches and raises his hand for a fight he quickly lowers them when he realized it was Alex. Alex pulled John into a hug, making him sure that he was okay and alright. Alex saw the broken crutches and frowned. "At least I still have the wheelchair..." John said half jokingly. Alex chuckled in response then carried John to the car so they could go back to his house (Alex I mean-)

Alex POV

I put John on the couch and cuddled his waist. "I love you Freckles, those people out there were just jealous of how awesome you are." I heard him chuckle. "I love you too Alex, and I'm gonna let freckles slide this time." I looked up and squished my husband's face. Felt good to say that UwU. "Stop squishin mah face-th." He says but his face is squished sooooooooooooooo, I stopped. "Alex. We're late for work." He says. "...sh*t." I mutter. Whoops.

-time skip-

SO WE'RE AT THE OFFICE. John rolls over to his desk and looks at his computer to see what assignments he has. I did too.

MORE ANGST

"The Case of John Laurens and Francis Kinloch." SH********************T. Peggy rushed over to me. "ALEX. THIS IS BAD." "NO SH*T PEGGY." John turns to me with a smile "What's bad?" I threw the file across the room in panic. "NOTHING LOVE! DID I MENTION I LOVE YOU hehehehehehhhhhhhh?" I chuckle nervously. John looked at me clearly, not satisfied. "You're lying." I let out a squeaky "Heh?" Which is like 'Huh' but more embarrassed and scared.

"Alex, your eye twitches when you're nervous." Not my eye like the socket, my actual eye shakes like the eyeball. "Uhhhhhhhhh." Me and Peggy drone on until a loud bang on the office front door interrupted us. "John Laurens?" SH*T. "John?" Washington looks at him. John got scared. Not as scared WHEN FRANCIS WALKS IN. John turns to him "W-What are you doing here?! You're the one that made me go mental! ARE YOU TRYING TO RUIN MY LIFE?!" John yells. "No, because...

I'm here to take you back."

WOO- CHAPTER 11 FINALLY UP Y'ALL. This took at least two days to write. So woosh -disappears-

1,147 words