Part 16

Sang’s POV

         “Now what?” Victor asked as he pulled out of the parking lot.

         “Let’s eat. I’m starving,” Gabe called from the backseat.

         “We need to get back to Nathan’s. Sang needs to practice more.” Luke countered.

         “I do?” I thought he said I did well last night.

         “I want to teach you some different turns and transitions.”

         “Don’t let him fool you, Trouble. He just wants to dance with you again.”

         “Again? I haven’t had a chance yet,” Victor complained. I looked over at him, and he grinned at me.

         After a brief debate, we decided to drive through for some fast food, and then we headed back to the house. I had texted Nathan to see if he wanted me to bring him anything.

Sang: We’re finally done shopping. Getting dinner. Want anything?

 Nathan: I’m not at home. Don’t worry about me for dinner. Did you have fun?

 Sang: I’m exhausted, but yes, it was fun. After we eat, Luke says we’re practicing more.

 Nathan: He just wants to dance with you more.

 Sang: That’s what Gabe said!

 Nathan: He’s right. Get some rest. Kick the guys out early. Miss you.

 Sang: Miss you, too.

        I had just put my phone down when it chimed again.

 North: Did you eat yet?

 Sang: No. About to drive through some place on our way home.

 North: Nope. Dinner at the diner.

         “Uh, guys. Change of plans.”

         Victor glanced at me. “Oh?” He was pulling into a parking spot at Wendy’s.

         “North wants us to eat at the diner.”

         “Does he really think we won’t take care of you?” Luke sounded a little angry.