Part 18

Luke’s POV

         We carried Sang’s shopping bags into the house and put them on her bed. Gabe immediately began hanging the clothes in the closet according to outfit, so we left him to it. He handed Sang the inlay boots as she walked by. Victor went into the living room and put his iPod into the dock.

         “Are you teaching Sang anything new this evening?” he asked over his shoulder.

         “That was the plan. Why?”

         “She probably needs to warm up first, right? Review what she learned last night?”

         “Probably.”

         The sound of a piano filled the room, and Victor walked over to where Sang was seated, pulling on her boots. “Dance with me, Princess?”

         Her shy smile lit the room. She took and stepped into his arms, and he led her around the room. She was just so damn adorable with that hint of blush on her cheeks, still so shy after all we’d been through. She seemed so much more comfortable around us, and yet I knew she was unsure about so much.

 Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

        Did she know how wanted she really was? How much we all needed her? I wasn’t sure how my brothers felt, but I had an idea. There were going to be problems, I could feel it. All I knew was that life would never be the same since she walked into our lives. Into our family.

         The song came to an end, and Victor bowed slightly to Sang. She giggled, and they looked over at me.

         “Do you need another song to warm up, or are you ready for spins?”

         She looked worried. Her hand started to towards her lip, but she made a fist and put it back down at her side. “One more warm up might be a good plan.”

         I nodded and walked over to the docking station. I took out Victor’s iPod and connected mine. I scrolled through the songs, finding the one I wanted. “OK. Let’s speed it up a little, though. See if you’ve got the steps down. OK?” She nodded, so I hit play. Her eyes got big when she heard how fast the song was.

         “Come on, You can do this. Ready?” She put her hand in mind, and we were cruising around the living room floor.

Here's the URL to the faster song Luke picked out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWCrzc2bb1U