Pretty Smile pt 2

Part 2!

Pairing: Steve Harrington x fem!reader

Summary: Being Suzie's older sister leads you to Hawkins, Indiana, where you meet someone who will change your life

Warnings: swearing, fluff, possible spoilers for season 3

"You also have pretty smile"

Previously:

I grinned. This was gonna be an interesting two weeks.

Y/N's pov

Oh how much of an understatement that was. My first week was spent just hanging with the kids and getting to know each one of them. Along with screaming songs with them at the top of my lungs. Some of those included Material Girl, Back In Black, Don't Stop Me Now, and 867-5309/Jenny, as well as others.

~ Week Two, Sunday ~

The first day of my second week started by being invited over to Steve's house for movies because some of the kids' friends were visiting for the week, and they were doing a sleepover that night.

I got over there and knocked on the huge double-door. They swung open a second later and I was greated by a beaming Dustin.

He welcomed me inside and we started talking. "Y/N, it's good you're here, we were actually just ta—"

"DUSTIN IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP RIGHT NOW," I heard Mike interrupt from the living room.

I laughed and walked in to the living room to see the two other boys I knew, Max, and two new kids talking.

I turned towards the new girl. "Hi, you must be El. I've heard lots of good things about you. I'm Y/N," I introduced myself extending my hand. "You're very pretty," she replied, shaking my hand.

I blushed and thanked her, smiling. I looked over at the new boy. "Will?" I asked. "Yeah, I'm Will. It's nice to meet you, Y/N." He smiled.

I looked around the living room and didn't spot the mom of this group. "Hey, where's Steve?" I asked Dustin.

He pointed to the kitchen. "He's making food and talking to Robin." I nodded and headed towards the kitchen.

I walked in to see Steve and Robin whisper shouting at each other. "What's up dorks," I interrupted, almost giving Steve whiplash as he turned to look at me.

He smiled softly. "Hi Y/N," he uttered. "What'd I miss? Dustin said you were making food."

Robin piped up this time. "He's trying to, and yet failing miserably. He almost burned the popcorn."

I laughed. "Wait really? Didn't know you were such a cook, Stevie," I joked. Steve rolled his eyes. "Oh, ha ha, Y/N."

Steve pulled out a few sodas, chip bags, and some popcorn and brought them to the living room.