Reality

Just a snippet of text with a random character on a wheel of characters with a quote prompt from tumblr, cause that's what it's come to!

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x fem!reader(platonic)

Summary: When Wanda created Westview, she might have done it for Vision, but more than one person was brought back in the collision of reality and fantasy.

Warnings: angsty >:), swearing, no MoM spoilers(you're safe here, for now, hehehehehe)

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

"You're letting yourself go, Y/N! I can't just let you forget what we're working for. You're losing touch with reality!"

"Really? I'm the one losing touch with reality?" Y/N asked, her voice raising ever so slightly. "You've created a fake town for yourself! We're not supposed to be here! VISION AND I AREN'T EVEN SUPPOSED TO BE HERE! WE'RE NOT EVEN ALIVE!"

You both froze there. "Wanda, I didn't me—" Y/N started. "Stop." Wanda cut in. "Get out of here."

"Wanda, please. You know I would never—"
"I said," Wanda spoke again, her pupils now clouded over in red "Get. Out."

And with that, the young girl in Wanda Maximoff's living room was sent crashing through walls, and sent across barricades. When she reached the other side of the portal surrounding the small town, her body was torn away, and everything went black.

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

When Y/N came to, a young woman stood before her. "Hello? Darling, are you okay?"

The voice was barely recognizable, but still caused Y/N to snap her eyes open. Y/N locked eyes with the woman before, and muttered out only one word.

"Wanda?"

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+

Haha, short story with cliffhanger bc I like making you suffer. If you want a part two that could maybe happen.