Wendy's Friends pt 2 ~ Gravity Falls Series

Me and my friend got to spray paint Robbie's muffin!!

Okay! Pt 2, the episode for this part is

Season 1, Episode 7, Double Dipper

A lot of this is credited to Reese_Rules seeing as the plot for the beginning is in their book "Since When Do I Fall In Love" go check it out

And they gave me ideas for this so thanks bae

⚠️Swearing, Small Anxiety Attack and Underage Drinking⚠️

3rd person pov:

As Mabel and Dipper prepared decorations downstairs. Reese and Natalie were helping Fern get ready.

Fern dug through all of her outfits trying to find something. "What am I going to wear?" She exclaimed.

Natalie laughed. "Well, you must really like Dipshit if you're stressing this much about an outfit." She teased. "Nat, his name is Dipp—OW." Reese cried, bumping her head on the doorframe. "Why do these doors have to be so small?" She complained rubbing her head.

Natalie snorted. "I don't know Alice, eat any cookies marked 'Eat Me' recently?" She remarked. Reese just glared and turned to Fern.

Natalie laughed. "What about this one?" She asked holding up a pastel orange dress with magenta flowers and a flowy skirt. It had ruffles on the collar that made sort of a slight V-neck and two noodle straps that went over the shoulder while the ruffles hung just below the shoulder.

Fern's eyebrow raised. "Isn't it a bit dressy?" She asked skeptically. Natalie's jaw fell open. "Bu—but...BUT FERN!" She whined. "Fern. Have you SEEN our outfits?" Reese asked.

She did a bit of a twirl. She was in a white button up and black jeans. She had a bowtie on and a bit of mascara to. To complete the look she had on her black converse high tops.

Fern still looked skeptical. "And, have you seen what Natalie's wearing?" Reese gestured to Natalie's outfit.

It was a simple knee-length pastel blue dress. Somewhat puffy but still quite simple. Covered in intricate white lace designs. She was wearing light blue eyeshadow and light mascara. She had topped off the outfit with her old sky like Vans, which she had cleaned before hand.

Fern raised her hands in surrender. "Okay, I'll put the dress on!" She laughed. She grabbed the dress and walked into the closet to put it on.

As she was straightening(haha not me lol) it out, she heard commotion from her room. "REESE!" Natalie screeched. "It took me two hours to get that mascara on you!" She whined. "Oh my god, calm down, mother." Reese muttered.

Fern chuckled and walked out of the closet to see Natalie digging through her bag for something. Reese tapped her on the shoulder and handed her a tube of mascara.

Natalie sighed and grabbed the mascara, forcing Reese to sit on the small desk in the room. "That dress really brings out your eyes, Fern." Reese complimented.

Fern smiled and thanked her. "Reese, sit still!" Natalie begged. "I don't need more makeup on!" Reese countered. "You look fine with or without it on." Natalie muttered, sighing.

Reese's eyes widened. "Woah, woah, woah, hey. Just because you want to impress her, doesn't mean you should beat yourself up about your appearance okay?" She claimed, grabbing Natalie's shoulders.

Natalie sniffed. "Okay. Stop trying to make me cry, my makeup will come running down my face." She laughed quietly, pulling Reese into a hug.

They pulled away and turned to Fern. "Let's go clear the dance floor shall we?" Reese asked, holding out her hand for Fern. Fern smiled and took her hand. Natalie took her other hand and they pulled her out of the room and down the stairs to the dance floor.