Chapter 9 : New Arrival (Part 2)

(A/n : Play the music on top)

(A/n : In the previous chapter of Remnant's Pharaoh)

Rancor :" How do you know that name?", he asked her with a low growl.

Ruby : " I know that because we both were going back to Signal Academy together. I'm Ruby Rose and she's Yang Xiao Long, the ones that were your friends back then.", she said to him calmly.

(A/n: And now the continuation)

(A/n : Author's POV)

Rancor : " * crosses his arms * Why exactly did you come here * looks at the others * and who are they? ", he said them in an inquisitive manner since he was still quite suspicious of the fact that Ruby and Yang were with the heiress of the Schnee family of all people.

Yang :" * chuckles nervously * Well since we have managed to be students in Beacon we were getting to form our teams with the ones that we had first set our eyes upon in our Initiation day.", she said to him calmly, albeit hiding the fact that the initiations were not an easy matter since there were some times when they had seen that some of their future classmates were killed by the Grimm.

Rancor :" * nods * I see, but if my memory doesn't deceive me, weren't the teams in the academies supposed to be formed by four students? I'm asking since with you and the other three I'm basically counting five.", he said to her, looking towards Y/n, his analytic bright orange eyes met violet ones.

Y/n :" I was a late transfer student, so Ozpin had basically said that I would be with the team RWBY until other students came by so that I could be in a team. ", he said to him calmly yet in an informative way.

Ruby : " * looks at Rancor * Also there's the fact that Ozpin has requested your presence back to Beacon which means that it was needed for us to come and find you based on the last place you were at. ", she said to him calmly, making Rancor to sigh.

Rancor : " Lead the way then ", he said to them as they had started walking back to Beacon.

Rancor's POV

After some time walking, we had arrived at the place were Beacon was, but there was the fact that along the way one of Ruby's team members, was looking towards my direction and the thing is that when I looked at her she had blushed slightly from embarrassment and turned away, the black bow that was on her head had twitched slightly, meaning that she was probably a faunus like me.

The weird thing is that I had noted that she was looking at me probably during the conversation with Ruby and Yang as well and I was having a strange feeling in me as if I was feeling butterflies in my stomach. Was I starting to fall in love with her?

As much as I wanted to ponder slightly more at those things, we had stopped, but for some reason we hadn't stopped on Beacon, but at the cliff below it.

Me : " Why exactly did we stopped here?", I asked them, waiting for a response, but the thing is that I had seen Y/n laughing, well... more like chuckled slightly at my question, backing up quite a bit from the rest of us.

Y/n : " * has his eyes closed * Well Rancor on our way here you wanted to learn as to what kind of Semblance I have and since you asked, you shall receive.", he said to me opening his eyes, but for some reason they weren't having their normal violet color. They were crimson.

Me : ' *In his mind * Well he probably has a Semblance similar to Yang as it seems.', I thought to myself, but to my surprise he was getting TALLER by the second.