Chapter 15 : Y/n VS Zork (11K Reads Special)

~ The past cannot be changed, forgotten, erased or edited; It can only be accepted. ~ Wiz Khalifa

(A/n : In the previous chapter of Remnant's Pharaoh)

Blake : "* her eyes widened in surprise and shock * W-What.... what the heck happened to the moon!? ", she questioned trying to find out a logical explanation behind it.

(A/n : And now the continuation)

(A/n : At Beacon)

Rancor had tried alongside Blake to find an explanation as to why was the moon of Remnant shattered like that, but his thoughts were stopped sensing the presence of two flaring, powerful auras in the distance. One was darker than any shadow, reeking with malice whilst the other one was Y/n's.

Rancor : "I might know who is the one behind it.", he said with a stoic face, getting the attention of both Anthony and Blake.

Blake : "Who is it then?", she asked him politely.

Rancor : " It's Y/n and as it seems this destruction is happening because of the fact that he's fighting against someone.", he replied to her, having Blake to sigh, rubbing the top of her nose.

Truth be told, Blake seemed to be the most logical thinking out of all of them, so this happening as a result of a fight between two people it was a bit too far fetched for her. Yeah... she was from a planet where Semblances, monsters and magic was a thing, but fights between two living beings being so destructive that seemed as if it was something out of the pages of a fictional novel.

She tried to find logic in everything, not an interpretation fitting into a Shonen anime for Oum's sake!!!

Anthony : " I know that this may be a bit too far fetched for you, but think about it. Was mine and Y/n's arrival on Remnant through a portal more believable to you than this?", he asked her politely, making the cat faunus to groan.

Weiss : "*sighs* Okay then, let's just say that Y/n is out there fighting against a really strong opponent with such destructive force. Then why is Remnant itself not destroyed by their attacks?", she chimed in, asking Anthony.

Yang : " It's quite simple", she said to her calmly.

Weiss : " What do you mean?", she asked her curiously.

Yang : "The planet has plot armor", she said to her, causing the rest of the team GPT and RWBY to look at her with a deadpan look.

Rancor / Anthony / Blake / Weiss : " *in unison* Really now!!?", they said to her.

Ruby on the other hand wasn't taking part in their conversation, her silver eyes were looking in worry towards the place where Y/n had walked off too.

Ruby : "*In her mind* Please be safe Y/n, I don't know what I'd do without you ", she thought to herself, concern lashing her every thought.

(A/n : Back with Y/n and Zork)

(A/n : Play this music)

Meanwhile the fight between Y/n and the entity had long since moved from the point where they had first clashed fists with one another.

Right now they were flying into the sky with speeds fast enough that their moves seemed to form constellations in the night sky. During their aerial assault they were clashing fists with one another. A violent exchange of blows that the resulting forces behind each blow shook the fabric of the very universe that they were living in.