Chapter 14 : Godly Calamity (10K Reads Special)

~ A Wise Master Is An Eternal Student ~ Master Yi (League of Legends)

~ Any Disaster Is A Learning Point ~ Julia Child

~ It's your story honey, feel free to hit'em with a plot twist whenever you want ~ Unknown

(A/n : Start with this music)

(A/n : In the previous chapter of Remnant's Pharaoh)

Y/n : " That's what you think about it. Surely he's not proud of your actions since even in the afterlife he's trying to see if his son will finally mature and stop blaming himself. As long as you are willing to change, you can do anything. Starting first of all by being a better leader and friend towards your team. As for the rest, small steps can be all you'll ever need in your life trying to show them how much you changed. * puts his hand on Cardin's shoulder * I know that most of them won't trust you right away, but try being patient and avoid any urge to go back to your old habits. ", he said to him calmly.

Cardin :" I-I see, *sighs* T-Thank you for the advice Y/n, it really means a lot to me.", he said to him, actually honest for once, having Y/n to smile.

(A/n : And now the continuation)

(A/n : Author's POV)

Y/n : "Wipe away your tears and let's go now. The others are waiting for us", he said to him calmly, extending his hand towards the brunette and after he had helped him to stand up, then they had went to find the others and look at the time...

It was time to leave.

Professor Goodwitch : "Now let's see once again who's here and who's not. Everyone come here so that I can tick off the list your names", she ordered them and started counting them down, ticking off their names - and team names - once she had seen that that all students were there.

(A/n : Stop the previous music and start playing this one)

Pyrrha : "With all respect professor, I think that all of us are here with the exception of Y/n and Cardin.",she said to her calmly and as professor Glynda was about to send some students to find them they had heard something.

Ruby : " * looks behind her and her silver eyes widened slightly seeing Y/n and Cardin * They're here miss Glynda! ", she said to her.

(A/n : Small Timeskip till they get into the Bullhead)

After the span of about half an hour had passed - if you don't count the part where Cardin and Y/n got an earful from Professor Goodwitch about appearing late - they had gotten into the bullhead in order for them to be transported back to Beacon.

In the Bullhead the Ones that had sit next to Y/n were the members of the teams GPT and RWBY, they were about to ask how was it and he was calm whilst returning alongside Cardin when at every day prior to this they seemed to be as opposing to one another as day and night.

Anthony : "How did it come and you've returned to the meeting place with Cardin out of all people?",he asked his old friend politely.

Yang : "Yeah, before that day as much as I don't want to admit that, you and Cardin were on each other's throats.", she said to him calmly with a nervous chuckle, remembering the fact that once they had met one another, Cardin hadn't left the best first impression to Y/n.