Murrow Turnning Over in His Grave

I awoke with the sun blaring into my eyes. Stevie was still fast asleep, laying on my chest , and while I was very comfortable, the sun was killing me. I knew if I woke up the queen of sleep she would kill me. I tried to gently move her off of me so I could get up, but that failed. "Linds..?" She said in her sexy morning voice. "Shhhh go back to bed baby." I said kissing her cheek. "Where are you going?" She asked. "No where I needed to turn over, the sun is in my eyes." "What time is it?" "Not sure baby, let me look." I reached in the pocket of my jacket and pulled out my phone. "Shit." "What? What?!" Stevie said frantically. "It's 10am." "Fuck. The guys are gonna kill us." Stevie said jumping up. I pulled her back down and layed on top of her. "Linds we are already late honey we have to go." "Exactly. We are already late. It doesn't matter now. I want you." I began to kiss up her neck and her jaw line. She tilted her head back to let me know I was allowed to continue, and I did just that. I kissed her all over, having her hands run up and down my back, slowly, turning me on even more. "Your right, they can wait. This is much better." She said weakly. I laughed and kissed her passionately on her lips. She returned the kiss, tugging at my pants to pull them down. I grabbed her hands to stop her. "Why are you.." I crashed my lips onto hers not letting her finish her sentence. "Shhh, it's all about you baby." "Linds, you did too much for me yesterday. Its my turn to return the favor." I laughed again. "No baby, it's about you. I want to do this. Please. Let me." Not letting her put up a fight any longer, I pulled down her pants, kissing her neck, down to her collar bone. She ran her fingers through my curly hair, knowing how much I loved that. I knew if I let her continue, I wouldn't be able to do what I wanted to her, so I pulled away from her, and began to pull down panties and touch her slowly, knowing how much that drove her crazy. She began to wiggle around at my touch, letting me know she wanted more, and I smiled, knowing I could still do that to her. I continued to touch her, rubbing her in all the right spots. Stevie let out a moan we both didn't know she was holding back, and said "Linds.." "What Steph?" "I...want.. you." I decided to use this to my advantage. "Where baby?" "Linds...." "That didn't answer my question." "Baby... Please. You know." "Where Steph. Where do you want me." "Please... Linds... Baby..." "Say it Steph, and I am yours." Knowing she was getting annoyed, I began to rub her harder and faster, causing her to moan once more. "LINDS" she screamed. I knew if I pushed her, she would get upset and I didn't want that, so when she screamed my name, that's when I knew. I began to kiss her most sensitive area, causing her to wiggle again. Soon after, the kissing turned to sucking, making her moan even more. She ran her hands through my hair as my tounge darted in and out of her. Knowing she was close, I said "Come for me baby. Please." Within seconds, she let go, screaming my name. Knowing I satisfied her, I smiled and kissed her passionately. "I love you baby." "Love you too Linds. Your perfect."

A few hours later, we returned to the house, joining the band, ready to be yelled at. As I opened the door and stepped inside, Mick was standing at doorway. "Well look who decided to show up." "Sorry Micky." Stevie said shyly. "Did you have a nice time at least?" he asked. "Yes. It was the most lovely day I have ever had in my entire life and I am so lucky to have this man in my life again." She said beaming, causing me to blush a little. "Well good I am glad. Shower or whatever, do what you have to do, and then meet us for dinner?" Mick asked. "Yes of course. Is that okay baby?" I asked Stevie. "Sounds wonderful!" "Okay see you guys in a few hours!" Mick said leaving us alone. "Okay so we will shower quick, and get ready. We have to meet them for dinner ON TIME Linds. I am surprised he didn't kill us." "Me to baby. Thank god. I think they are happy for us this time." "I am happy for us too Linds. Actually no. Happy isn't the right word. I am extatic! You make me so happy and full of life. I am so glad we are back in a good place baby." She pulled me in for a kiss. "Me too honey. Me too. Thank you for making me the luckiest man on earth. You complete me. I could never picture life without you." "And you never have to. Ever again." "Good. Now let's go in the shower." I said. Stevie laughed "Get your head out of the gutter you dirty old man." "Oh come on you think I am letting you shower alone after this morning?" "What do you mean?" She asked. "Oh Linds... Linds... Linds..." I said mocking her. I took off up the stairs running still mocking her. "Lindsey Buckingham I am gonna kill you." she said laughing and running after me.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey! Sorry for the short update today! Hope you are all enjoying the story! I love all of your nice comments! thank you so much for reading! xoxo, Stevie