Brat

WARNING: this chapter is pure smut 😈. I suck at smut but you deserve it so here you have

Chapter 19

I tried to close the kitchen door as silently as possible, careful not to wake up Elena, who was sleeping upstairs . Miranda and I had gotten into a fight earlier and I know exactly what comes next, she loves to fight with me because she knows that we would fuck to make up.

I went upstairs and open the door to my bedroom. As soon as I open the door, I am thrown up against the wall right next to the door. I didn't knew she was already here. "Miranda, what are you doing? You scared the shit out of me!" I say trying to catch my breath and move from my position against the wall. When I move my hips forward, she held me closer and pinned my wrists above my head using only one of her hands. "Where were you today? After your little play date with Alcina Dimitrescu?" I could see the anger flaring over her blue eyes, and I had never seen this side of her before.
She moved to my earlobe, "And you're  plastered." she stated, the smell of  the alcohol on me was undeniable.

"Im s-sorry" she choked me gently, I was scared and very turned on. "Oh you should be" She said. Her eyes darkening with lust. She started kissing at the base of my neck leaving hickeys all over it. I lifted my leg and applied pressure on her inner thigh , she let out a loud moan.

"You're gonna regret that" She roughly pulled your breasts out of your tank top, admiring them with desire. "Miranda, we can't. We are going to wake Elena" you gasped.

"Did you just say no?"

She brought her lips to your nipples, licking over them; collecting the sweetness on her tongue, she moaned, going back and forth between nipples capturing all your moisture.

Her tongue caused you to let out a moan and you felt her smirk as she continued down. She got down to your sweet spot along your collar bone and you felt your knees start to tremble. Immediately she noticed and backed away from you completely you let out at whine at the complete loss of contact.

"Undress."she stated. I obeyed her and I sloppily removed all my clothes, I was drunk enough. I was now in my undergarments, I looked up at her, scared for what would happen next.
She couldn't tolerate how slow I was undressing so she pressed me hard against the wall, her lips attacking my neck again. I was breathless as I looked up at her. "Miranda" my vision beacame blurry, I could only see her hungry eyes staring at me, impatient, her tongue coming out to lick her lips looking at me. I swallowed hard and in one quickly movement I was completely naked.

She throw me into my bed and pushed my legs apart , her lips attached right to my clit, I couldn't help but to shake instantly. My hands went straight to her hair, but she took both of my hands and placed them at my sides. She teased my desperate entrance with her fingers. she lifted her head up to look at me.

"Behave" I looked down and saw her head between my thighs and i wanted more, I was desperate for more. She started sucking on it more harshly and before i stopped myself I let out a chocked moan. She placed one hand in my mouth.

"Shut up" she stated and continued sucking and her fingers moved faster and faster. I felt like I was about to explode and my whole body started shaking. I was trying my best not to scream her name so the entire village could hear.

"Beg for it." she said, I leaned my head back into the bed. Because I didn't beg she removed her fingers and licked them looking at me furrowing her eyebrows, waiting for me to talk. A defeated sigh left my lips, "Miranda! Fuck me!" I begged her, a satisfied smirk was left on her face as she added one more finger, making it three fingers inside me. I cried out in pain, finally getting what I needed. "Now if i hear you make a sound or cum without permission, I'm leaving you like this.Understood?" "Unders-" I muttered but then remember that I am not allowed to make a sound. I felt a slap on my thigh. "Don't make me repeat myself" I had to bite my lip in order to keep from letting out a moan. She started curling her fingers, she knew my sweet spot. I let out a loud moan, it was more like a scream that I was sure it woke Elena.

"Oh you wanna be a brat? I'll treat you like one" she stated. My hands clawed at her naked back leaving red marks all over her. She thrusted her fingers hard and fast.I felt myself about to cum but she pulled her fingers away, my eyes snapped open. "No! Please" I begged, trying so hard to recover oxygen. She moaned at me begging for more. "Look at you, begging like the slut you are" she said with a smirk before grabbing me by my neck with one hand, squeezing it hard. She placed her fingers again inside me "Cum. Now". I nodded my head rapidly and came in her fingers she just looked at me and smiled, she then placed her three fingers inside her mouth and licked them clean.