Disney

A/N: Oh yea, smut up ahead.
——

Itachi and Bianca were seated in the back seat of Chojis Ford since he was the only one that had a car big enough to accommodate the group. Karui sat in the front passenger seat and was playing music from the aux.

Bianca and Itachi were seated in a comfortable silence as they drove out of the city. The sun was barely peaking over the horizon, the group met at the girls dorm at around 630 since the park was about an hour away and they wanted to get there when it first opened up to beat a lot of the longer lines.

"It's been forever since I have gone out of the city." Bianca said and looked over to the older male.

"When was the last time you went out?"

Bianca scrunched her eyebrows in thought before shrugging, "I can't remember."

That isn't true.  She can remember, quite well actually but she wasn't going to tell him that. Of course not.

"Do you wish you went out more?"

They met each other's gaze and Itachi tilted his head waiting for her reply.

"Nah, I'm a city girl. I like the busyness and noise."

Now that one was true. Noise always helped Bianca sleep better at night, the quiet made her feel uneasy, lonely really.

He nodded in understanding and they went back into a comfortable silence listening to the songs Karui played.

Karui suddenly whipped her head back to look at the back seat where Bianca sat behind Choji.

She grinned at the other female.

Bianca tilted her head in question.

Karui faced back forward and typed a few more things into her phone before setting it down and turning to look at Bianca again.

"What are you-" Bianca stopped talking once she heard the familiar beat of a piano playing. "Oh my god."

Karui opened her mouth and started singing, "making my way down town-"

Bianca rolled her eyes and started following along, "walking fast, faces pass and I'm home bound."

They sang in unison, "staring blankly ahead, just making my way, I'm making a way through the crowd."

Bianca glanced over at Itachi who had his head tilted and was smiling. She shook her head and leaned close to him, "do you know the words?"

"Who doesn't know this ridiculous song?"

"Sing it."

Itachi held his hands up in mock surrender and shook his head. "Oh no no, I am good thank you."

She furrowed her brows and poked the male to the beat, "and I need you," she poked him to the beat again, "and I miss you," she continued the poking until he smiled and swatted her hand away, "and now I wonder."

Choji was smiling and started singing along. "If I could fall, into the sky,"

Karui smiled widely at her boyfriend, "do you think time would pass me by?"

Bianca stared wide eyed at the couple and point a finger before snapping her head to Itachi. "Oh come one Itachi."

He licked his lips and opened his mouth mumbling, "cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles, if I could just see you.... Tonight."

Bianca playfully hit his arm and smiled widely at the flustered male. They continued singing and laughing until they arrived at the park. They got out of the car and since the park had opened around an hour ago there weren't many people yet.