Cha.1 the beginning

This is just kinda like an intro/"backstory?" to the book and the actual plot will begin next chapter<3

⚠️Please read tw in description if u haven't already before reading⚠️

-

The alarm clock going off for the 2nd time and I was starting to wake up slowly. I knew that this would be my last time in this room.

Reaching over to my phone to turn off the alarm I saw that it was 09:10 am now and I had to be in the car at 10 am

I was starting junior year in a different school, a different country.

I was living in london right now with my mom and older sister, who were 19 now. 2 years older than me since I just turned 17.

My dad was in Florida for work and my parents had agreed that we would move there.

Obviously I was nervous since I have lived here my whole life and everthing was about to change.

I didn't really have any friends or anyone that I would miss.

I was more of a quiet kid that focused more on studying and school than going out partying and hanging out with friends.

I was like the oposite of my sister.

The plane were departing at 12:30 and we had to be at the airport at 10:30. Everything was packed so I wasn't in to much hurry.

I stepped out of my bed and stretched my arms, yawning. I went to my closet to find some comfortable clothes that could fit for the long plane for the long plane ride.

"George" I heard my mom shout from downstairs.

"What is it?" I shouted back.

No response.

I had put on my clothes now and went out of my room. "What, mom?" I shouted again from the stairs.

"Don't speak to me like that young man!" She finally responded. I just rolled my eyes in response and walked down to get some breakfast.

My sister was already down stairs with my mom in the kitchen.

"Hurry up, we're leaving in 30 minutes" My mom said and tossed me a finished sandwhich she just made.

I finished quickly and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I looked at my phone again. 09:50 am.

Gosh I gotta hurry. I thought to myself and finished off, grabbing my bags and hurried out to the car.

I placed my luggage in the back, almost that it didn't fit. "Tell Alyssa that we have to go now" My mom said as she started the car.

I told my sister and we all now got in the car, driving out of the garage.

I got one last look of my childhood home knowing that everything would be left behind now.

The drive was mostly silent exept the radio that was on.

When we finally arrived at the airport, after a 20 minute long drive that felt like forever, we got our luggage and hurried inside.