Cha.13 first kiss

700+ reads POG!! Trying to finish this book atleast before summerbreak is over:] (the end of agust)

Tw: a little lime near the end but I'll give you a warning before it starts for anyone who feel uncomfortable with it!

-

"Clay seriously it's not funny" I repeated with no answer back.

I tried to stay calm but my panic started to take over as each second passed and still no sight of him.

I leaned down against a tree, deciding to wait here until he would come back. We weren't allowed to bring phones, so I couldn't call for help and I didn't know how long I would have to sit here until someone finds us.

I sat there against the tree, clutching my legs to my chest for who knows how long. It felt like hours and my legs were starting to hurt.

I stood up and looked around again, while staying in that small area of the forest. I looked up as it got a little darker and noticed that grey clouds were starting to cover the blue sky.

Shit. It's gonna start raining anytime soon.

I wasn't sure if I should wait here longer or go searching for the lake that lead to the camp. But I would be risking getting deeper into the woods if I took the wrong way.

"George?"

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turned around in a flash. "Holy shit, It's not funny to run of like that.. Do you know how much panic I got?!" I yelled in a mad tone, crossing my arms.

"I'm so sorry George. I looked away for one second and then you were gone, so i've been running around and trying to search for you" he said panting from stress.

I hugged him with slight tears in my eyes. "I wanna go back to the cabin, I don't wanna be here anymore.. Do they even know that we're gone".

He held onto me, trying to calm me down. "I'm sure, Karl and Nick probably have noticed a long time ago and if I were to guess, the're definitely searching right now.

"I hope you're right" he replied.

-

Probably another hour had passed now and it was pouring down rain, But that was the last thing we thought about right now.

I leaned against a big tree, watching Clay wandering back and forth furiously in slight panic. "Are you okay" I said quietly bit enough for him to hear.

He stopped and looked at me. "Do I look okay George? We're in the middle of nowhere with a useless map and still no sight of any teachers or students"

I looked down knowing he was mad and this wasn't the best time and place to argue about anything. "I'm sorry.." I said.

He walked up to me, cupping my face. "No, it's not your fault. The teachers shouldn't have sent us out here in the first place without any boundaries on how far we could go" he said, trying to comfort me.

Our face were inches apart at this moment and with eye contact, my heart melted at the touch and sight.

I started leaning in my flinched when I heard a familiar voice.

"Clay? George?"

We both parted in a heartbeat from that one small gap that were between our lips before we were about to kiss.