Cha.3 who's that?

Finally getting into the fun stuff to write:)/ the actual plot of this book.
-

We reached our lockers and I tried the combination code to the locker that I got from mr blade.

I got it open and shoved all my stuff in, feeling lighter now when I don't have to carry around my bag and papers.

I closed my locker and checked if Niki was finished putting her stuff away and getting ready for next class.

"What's your next class" she said, closing her locker.

I picked up the paper again with all my classes. "History" I read.

"Aw man, we'll only have math together later today, I won't be able to help you find the classrooms" she said with a disapointed face.

"It's okay, i'll figure it out somehow" I said as I started to hear whispering everywhere and looked back to see everyone stepping back from the hallway.

To make like some sort of entrance?

I saw two guys coming from the hall passing by that everyone was starring at. "Who's that" I said with an unimpressed look.

"That's the popular guys. Every girl here has a crush on them, especially the blonde, tall one. Most people call him dream cause they asume he's some kind of dreamy guy. The other guy next to him is Nick, the're both players so becareful with them" she explained.

"Pfft you're joking? Right?" I laughed until I saw that she had a serious face.

"Yeah yeah, screw them let's go to class" I said as she started to laugh a little.

We walked until the end of the hall were I would be on my own for now.

"Your class is just straight towards there and you'll find it quickly" she said pointing to the direction.

"Thank you Niki for all the help" I said hugging her.

"No problem, now go or you will be late" she giggled and shoo me away.

I walked thru the hallway, finding the door to my next class.
History is not to bad. I thought entering the classroom with everyone else.

I got inside and the teacher told everyone to sit wherever they want, but that would be our seat for the whole year.

I just took an empty seat in the back and everyone else was now sitting down. And just as the teacher started to talk, someone interupted and brusted through the door.

Everyone turned the attention to the person standing infront of the door to the classroom. "Clay this is the second time you're late" the teacher said with a mad look.

I looked up and saw that it was the blonde guy that Niki was talking about earlier.

"One more time and you get detention! Take a seat at the empty spot over there" he said pointing at the chair next to me.

He rolled his eyes and started to walk towards the chair, sitting down next to me.

The teacher started talking and the whole class got quiet.