Cha.22 party pooper

24k reads!! Thank you so much<3
Sorry for not uploading in a couple days, I was very busy with school this week.

⚠️I put all tw from the book, in description too. So if u haven't seen it already please read that⚠️

-

It was friday evening, 4 pm. I hadn't seen or heard anything about Nick and Karl since last time, a few days ago in the schools bathroom.

The party was today, in an hour. Clay was at our house right now since we were having dinner with his family.

We had told them we would leave a little earlier from the dinner cause we were going to the 'movietheater'.

My mom had no idea about the party and she definetly wouldn't let me go, since I'm supposed to help them with wedding planning tomorrow.

Right.. The wedding was next week on saturday and I hadn't even got an outfit prepared or anything.

My mom kept teasing me about wearing a matching dress with the other bridemaids but no way in hell I was gonna do that, so me and Clay decided to get matching tuxedos but in different colours.

"Bye we'll see you boys later!" I heard my mom shout from the dinner room as we stood in the hallway, about to exit the front door.

We had planned an hour before this to take Clays car to the party, But apparently Clays friend from the fotball team said he would give us a ride or something.

It felt kinda akward- But whatever, it's just a 10 minute ride, So I couldn't really care less.

"Bye!" I yelled back, before the both of us got outside.

An unfamiliar red car, with an open roof, stood parked infront of the house. But I saw another person in the car.

I couldn't see the face, because they were looking at the other direction from us the first few seconds.

The first thing I noticed was the fluffy hair practicly swung when they turned around to face us.

It was the last person I expected to see.

The guy in the drivers seat waved a hand, signaling to get inside the car before anyone in the house would notice through the windows and caught us.

When we sprinted to the car and got inside in the back seat, I whispered to Clay.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" I scoffed aggressivly as the car immediatly started driving away from the sidewalk it was parked on.

He turned his head to face me and gave me a confused face.

"Who?-" Clay was about to whisper back, before getting interupted.

"Heyy! We haven't met before.. Clay, right? I saw you at a fotball game once" The person in the passenger seat asked, with white teeth shining through her vine red tinted lips.

I furrowed my eyebrows. Something about that smile just pisses me off for some reason and reminded me of Clays whores at school.

Oh- and I just simply remember by now that those girls were definitely showing up at the party and I was not exited with that.

"Yeah- I'm sorry who are you?" Clay questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"Well I'm Emily" she giggled, turning her gaze from us and back to the road.

"Ok..?" Clay said, turning his attention back to me with a smirk.

I scoffed lightly, crossing my arms and turning my face to the other side away form Clay.