Cha.10 movies

300+ reads lets goo, thank you so much!😊

-

It was friday and I had been here in florida for 2 weeks now.

After school I had mostly just been on my room the rest of the day, playing minecraft on my monitor.

Besides from that, I noticed at dinner with Clays and my family, he didn't show up for some reason. Not that I care, I just found it weird that he had been taking every oppotunity to annoy me, But not bothering to show up on this one.

Dinner was pretty boring and I just sat there quiet as usual, minding my own business. I thought that I could give back the hoodie at dinner than I came home but of course, he is not here and it wouldn't shock me if both Karl and Niki is gonna be talking about it the whole car ride.

But time had passed fast and it was already 07:30 pm.

I got a text from Karl, saying him and Niki were outside now to pick me up. I went in a purple sweater and black jeans, incase it would still be cold and rainy later.

Just as I was about to leave I remembered something.

Almost forgot Clays hoodie. I thought as I ran back up the stairs to grab it. I got back downstairs and turned to my mom before I closed the door, letting her know I was leaving now.

"Bye mom" I said before I closed the door and got outside to enter the car. I sat down in the backseat and Karl looked back at me from the passenger seat.

"Oh? Whos hoodie is that?" he said with a smirk.

"No ones, let's just go" I said looking out the window, hiding my red face from embarrassment.

The movies was downtown, which was about 15 minute car ride from here. I was quiet the whole time while Karl and Niki were having a whole karaoke in the car.

"Have you and Nick told Clay yet about you two?" I finally said.

Karl got a little smile on his face in exitment. "Yeah and he understood since he thought that it wasn't his decision who Nick should date"

"That's good" I said and remembered something that came to mind.

"About that, where is Nick and Clay?" I asked as we arrived and parked outside.

"Probably already inside, waiting" Karl answerd as we stepped out of the car and headed in.

Just as we got inside the doors, I saw Nick and Clay waiting for us with the tickets and popcorn. "Hey guys" Nick said while Clay was still quiet.

"should we head inside? The movie is starting in 15 minutes" Niki said.

"I don't see no point staying here, let's find our seats" Karl said, practically dragging us in to our seats, exited for the movie.

I ended up sitting between Clay and Niki with Karl and Nick next to Niki. I wasn't gonna complain since there were a lot of other people in the cinema.

"Bet that you're gonna get scared the first 20 minutes" Clay leaned in and whispered in my ear with a smirk.

"Oh shut up, I won't even flinch" I whispered back in a sassy tone, getting comfortable in the seat.

The movie was starting now and it wasn't that bad, But to be honest I did get a little scared during the gore scenes. Fun having nightmares tonight..

About half way into the movie I felt like throwing up from all the grafic blood scenes. I slid down the chair a little, almost half laying down and covered my face with my hands during a bloody scene, not wanting to see anything more.

I got embarrassed from Clay noticing me and that he was right on the bet. But suprisingly, I suddenly felt a hand intertwine with mine on the armrest.

I gave a quick glance, but didn't pull away for some reason. But only because it made me calmer, nothing more.

Niki had fallen asleep rest of the movie and the other two had went to the bathroom 15 minutes ago and yet hadn't came back.

The movie had ended now and I felt a little relived from not having to see anymore of those scenes.

"Karl and Nick are probably not coming back, i'll drive you and Niki home" he said, standing up with his hands still in mine and started to drag me out.

I tapped Nikis shoulder before being dragged out fully. "Wake up, let's go home" I said as she started to wake up and following after us, still half asleep.

We got in his car with Niki asleep again in the backseat. And since she fell asleep again, I was obviously the one that had to drag her up to her door to drop her off.

I got back inside the car as he started driving back towards our neighborhood. "You forgot your hoodie" I said, breaking the silence.

"It's fine, you can keep it" he responded almost immediatly.

"Are you sure?" I started before getting cut off.

"I have plenty more, keep it George" he said in a tired voice, not taking his eyes off the road.

I nodded, not knowing what to say and leaned back to the window. We arrived outside the house and I got outside quickly. It was still pouring down rain and I would have to hurry inside unless I wanted to get soaked wet.

"Wait George" he said grabbing my wrist loosely, turning me around before I could get the chance to get inside.

"Yeah?" I said, my eyes connecting with his.

"I'm sorry for being a dickhead towards you the first week and at first, I thought it was just funny but after seeing you cry, I felt more bad. Do you wanna start over as friends?" He finally said.

"I-I" I didn't know what to say. All this coming suddenly coming out of nowhere.

I thought about it twice before answering. "I'll give you another chance Clay, But only because I don't want anymore drama involving me"

He nodded and pulled me into a warm hug that made me feel a thousands times better. And even tho I didn't trust him yet, I thought that I would give him one more chance gaining it.

Never in my life would I see myself standing here, outside my house, hugging Clay in the rain. I looked back up at him so our faces was only a few inches apart now.

"Hey Clay?" I said pulling out from the hug, shaking a little from the cold hitting me.

"Can we go inside, it's freezing out here" I added.

"Oh.. yeah right, sorry. I'll see you tomorrow?" He said chuckeling, sounding a little nervous.

"Yeah i'll see you" I said, giving him a smile before entering my house. I took one last look as he smiled back before I closed the door.

Gosh what was that feeling.

-

Words 1168:>