undead creature, eren

undead creature.

content/cw; biting , profanity , orgasm denial ,
degradation , praise kink , breeding , blood kink, fingering, creampie.
ft; eren x black reader
songs; supermassive black hole - muse
| in which, eren is a vampire and has to farewell to his beloved to practice resisting blood.
words; 1.8k

"So how long are you leaving for

"So how long are you leaving for...? " you asked as you sat down on the full-sized bed watching your boyfriend pack. You were obviously down in the dumps considering you found out he'd cheated on his strict limit of human blood. Turns out, being a vampire trying to adapt to human life came with boundaries and rules.

Luckily, he still got to keep his most prized display. You. You'd both fought so many lethal barriers just to be together as human and vampire. Eren sighed and continued to shove things into the travel bag. "Eren, you have to fold that up or it won't close properly," He tried to close it and to his surprise, it didn't shut once, however. He gripped the handle, his knuckles damn near turning white, and he threw it at the wall causing you to flinch and stand up.

"Eren!" You knew he was pissed. He couldn't keep himself together and instead of asking for help, he took the coward way out. Which was taking blood from hospitals which were illegal down their lines. "I'll be there for two fucking months. Two months without you," he rants face palming and rubbing his hands through his hair. He was due to leave in the morning and he was more stressed-out than ever.