nightly chronicles. michael afton.

NIGHTLY CHRONICLES . ˚ ⁺˳ .
his words were harsh as he grabbed your wrist and hissed: "you're gonna regret that."

( michael afton + black fem reader )cw: black coded

cw: black coded. michael is an asshole. rough. blackmailing. dubcon. choking. reader gets her hands tied with a belt. humiliation kink. word count is 1.2k.

It all started when you got an ad in the paper

It all started when you got an ad in the paper. You were desperate for a job and you thought to hold you over until you found a stable enough job, this creepy animatronic joint would suffice until then. You had turned in your papers and all, finally, you got a job as a security guard. All was well until you met him. Michael fucking Afton. To put it short, Michael Afton was a fucking prick. He teased you whenever he got the chance. He'd make sly comments towards you, sometimes when you were walking near his office, the door would randomly open and his foot would pop out causing you to trip and fall. How you wanted to punch him straight in the face but fights between employees were not tolerated at all in such a place where kids played.

What you didn't know is that the owner of the building was Michael's father. But when you did find out, he used it against you in every way possible. His teasing began to become unbearable. "You're such a fucking dick, Michael!" You yell at him as you were currently on the ground after arguing with him about the keys to lock the animatronics up and all he did was trip you like usual.

"Remember rule 22, l/n. No profanities. Keep this up and I might have to have a little discussion with my father about that foul little mouth of yours," He uttered, and your teeth grit angrily. His smirk pissed you off to your limit, and he began to play with his keys with his slender fingers.

"Give me the keys, Michael," you groaned angrily as you got off the ground. "How about you take them from me, sweetheart," he declared, and you walked up to him, aiming for the keys. He held them up over your head and you groaned angrily. "Michael, I'm not playing with you. Give me the keys or I'm going to slap the shit out of you," Michael's brow raised at your angered words.

"Your second time swearing tonight? Don't make it a third or I might have to tell my—" Michael was cut off by a slap to his cheek that made him stumble back a bit. His hand lowered out of surprise and you snatched the keys from him.

Before you could walk away, his hand wrapped around your wrist, causing you to stop. You looked back at Michael and Michael looked at you with a sinister look in his eye. "You're gonna regret that," he spits angrily with a violent look in his eye.

"What're you gonna do? Tell your pops?" You laugh, snatching your wrist back. But boy was he right. Because no here you were on his desk, your purple button-up shirt thrown open on either sides, the belt of your pants now used to bind your wrist, and your panties stuffed in his pocket as he thrust inside of you.

It had been weeks since the incident where you put your hands on him, and he had made sure to threaten you in every way possible and make your life a living hell. Even when you tried to quit, he put enough fright in you by telling you even if you tried to quit, there was no escaping him. And you knew he was right. He got his hands on your file in his dad's office and the Aftons were very respected in town and if word got around you dared to put your hands on one, your future career would be toast.

So now, here you were with your arch nemesis's cock stuffed deep inside you.

"M-Michael! Ugh- Please!" You moan, not even knowing exactly what you were begging for, and Michael just laughed at you. His hand wrapped around your neck, squeezing the sides hard enough to bruise you. "Hn... Not so bold now are you, sweetheart?" You moaned loudly as one particular thrust of his hip was so lethal your body jolted upward. "Mmm, such a pretty girl you are..." He noted the way you tightened around him at his praise, and he would be sure to use it against you.

"I fucking h-hate you, Michael," you sniff, hot tears threatening to spill from your eye. Michael leaned down to your face, letting go of your neck, letting his calloused thumb rub the outline of your lip. He smiled in your face fatefully, and you couldn't even force yourself to do anything but moan. For the first time since he began fucking you, he kissed your lips, tongue exploring your mouth. He pulled away from the sloppy kiss right when you were getting into it, leaving you craving his affection since he'd always treated you like the dog shit he'd scrape off his shoe.

"I know you hate me, baby. I know," he whispered, as he continued to fuck you senseless. He felt good. Good that he had this much control over you. But, he still couldn't help but feel a little bad for you. But, that didn't make his hips still. He still kept fucking into you at a ruthless pace. "Ah— Fuck Michael!" You cry out, feeling your release build up in the high and low pits of your stomach. "You'd better quiet down, bitch. Wouldn't want father to come in and see his son and employee fucking on a desk that he paid for, hmm?"

You whimpered out at the thought, embarrassed at even the mere image of the William Afton, seeing you in such a profoundly lewd situation. But you couldn't lie that the idea of being caught by the man whom Michael used against you whenever he got the chance sat deliciously in your head. Michael knew what you were thinking because he could feel your pussy flutter around his cock. He didn't bother teasing you for it, he just leaned down and bit your neck causing you to let out a whimper as his tongue soothed the burning bite.

"Please, oh god — Michael!" You didn't bother fighting the moans that shamelessly poured from between your lips. He could feel you tighten around him, and a grunt left him. He could tell you were close. "You gonna cum, Angel?" He asked, his words sounding slurred as he felt drunk off of your pussy. He couldn't get enough of you. "Yesss, Mikey — I'm gonna cum," You felt his hands roam your body, and that pushed your orgasm closer to you.

"Go on, cum. I know you want to, Angel," you whimpered at his words, and with one more of his thrusts, you moaned loudly, spasming around his cock. Michael bit his lip as he spilled his seed into the condom, as you milked him for all he had. You both panted, and sweat beads dripped down both of your foreheads. Before any of you could speak, a knock erupted from the door.

"Michael, I would like to discuss the plans for the next building. It'll be our big break! Would you please unlock this door?" You knew that voice. It was none other than William Afton. Michaels father. You both looked at one another with widened eyes. Michael didn't seem to care. He just smirked.

"Hold on father, I have to help one of our dearest employees with something."

2022 written by toruzaki on tumblr and miruizaki on wattpad

2022 written by toruzaki on tumblr and miruizaki on wattpad. do not copy, modify, redistribute, translate, or write spin off stories based off of my own content. remember, plagiarism is illegal.