pocket rocket, kisaki

POCKET ROCKET

POCKET ROCKET.
content/cw; nsfw, dry humping, degradation, risky sex
ft; tetta kisaki x black!fem reader
event; christmas 2021
| you are very bored in his equally boring office and decide to do the infamous Tiktok challenge.
words; 1.3k

The office was silent and boring as the only sounds that were thoroughly audible was the air conditioning and the sound of a black inked pen repeatedly meeting a paper

The office was silent and boring as the only sounds that were thoroughly audible was the air conditioning and the sound of a black inked pen repeatedly meeting a paper. You huff like a child on his lap and frown. "Tetta, 'm bored," you whine and he paid you absolutely no mind causing your attitude to spike. "You were the one who begged me to let you come with me. I warned you that it'd be naturally tedious because all I'll be doing is sorting and filling out paperwork. Now stop complaining and just play with that device of yours until I'm finished," he responded nonchalantly and you sucked your teeth.

Kisaki sighed at your attitude. It was always to be expected. You grabbed your phone from the right side of the couch and unlocked it with your fingerprint. You grunted as you felt your hips beginning to tense at how long you'd been sitting on his lap in this same position. You began to squirm looking for a more comforting position, but tough hands gripped your hips and kept you still. "Stop. Testing. Me." You shivered at his dark and raspy voice.

You breathed silently and went back to looking at your phone. Kisaki went back to work and you turned your volume down as you went on your favorite app, Tiktok. It was an unhealthy addiction between that app and yourself, but you just couldn't take your head out of the app. It was always a battle between you and the app considering it sucked every drop of motivation out of you. You began to scroll, turning the volume down a bit so he wouldn't be disturbed. It wasn't until you came across a video. "A new challenge?" You thought to yourself, your eyebrow raising.

It was common for challenges to occur, but this one was kind of... Fun. Sure the other dances were fun to do and participate in, but for some reason this one caught your eye. The beat was amazing as a girl that was dressed in dark grey fitness pants moved her hips up and back, swaying them back and forth smoothly. Damn. You couldn't deny that she had a fatass. But, that was beside the point. You were now getting an idea.