antagonist, eren

antagonist.

content/cw; angst, mentions of graphic murder.
ft; eren jaeger x black!fem reader
songs; are we still friends? - tyler, the creator
| angstshot based off of the infamous movie, Carrie.
word count; 444

You snapped. After 3-4 years of your dreadful high school torture, you snapped. Over some foolish and ignorant prank. Your once white dress painted a rich red as you walked the streets, confused and cold. The last thing you'd remember was being crowned queen next to the boy you loved dearly since god knows when. Eren Yeager. His beautiful and shiny green eyes always made your days better even throughout the continuous bullying and torment the high school girls put you through. His silky brown hair and his well put together attitude/personality had always brung a smile to your face in the thought.

but not tonight.

A mess was all you were as your arms crossed over the other, hugging yourself, shivering coldly. You had no idea why he even decided to go with you to prom. You were out of his league. Completely. When you'd finally rack up enough courage to ask him, he was at practice and replied to you with a smile on his face and a simple, "sure, why not?" You had almost crumpled right then and there with your Stephen kings 'Carrie' book in your chest, your hands hugging the book close.

The night air was almost suffocating as you felt your heart speed rapidly. Was it possible that the wire missed him...? You continuously asked yourself that, tearing yourself apart. It was no way he still could've been alive at the consideration the sparked cable cord from the lights struck him straight in the chest, electrocuting him until he stopped moving falling face first. You reminisced the kiss he passed onto your lips on the stage. Your first kiss.

It was emotional full of nothing but delicacy. The way his lips moved onto yours as if it were the silk you'd place on your bed made your head spiral further out of control. You truly ripped yourself apart. Your hands went to the sides of your head, covering your ears as if you were a little child. Oh, how he tried to get you to calm down from the prank involving embarrassment on both sides of your parts. Your dress was not only covered in some liquid that seemed to be pigs blood but it was covered in regular human blood.

But in sequence, he lost his life because of you losing control. You dropped down to your knees, covering your ears harder as your field of hearing clogged with questionable static. It wasn't supposed to be this way. You were supposed to conquer happiness. But your pathetic attempt, caused the deaths of not only several high school students, but teachers, and chaperones. Hence, in further conclusion.

You were the antagonist.

all works belong to toruzaki © 2021

all works belong to toruzaki © 2021. do not copy, modify, redistribute, translate, or write spin off stories based off of my own content. remember, plagiarism is illegal.