glory hole, armin

glory hole.

content/cw; public sex, oral sex, virgin reader.
ft; armin x black fem! reader
songs; teenage fever - drake
| in which, your friends take you, a virgin, to the back of an adult store.
word count; 1.1k

"Are you guys sure this place is even sanitary?" You asked as you sat in the passenger's side of the car

"Are you guys sure this place is even sanitary?" You asked as you sat in the passenger's side of the car. "Girl I'm sure! I can't believe our little virgin is about to suck her first dick!" Your friend Desiré screeched as she began to put gloss on her lips. "Bitch all I gotta say is... Squeeze your left thumb!" Your other friend Ari says as she begins to clap. "What does 'squeeze your left thumb' even mean?" You asked as your eyebrow raised.

"You'll find out once you pop that cock in your mouth. Let's get out before they close," Desiré says, opening the driver's door and getting out. You opened your door and crossed your arms shyly thinking about future events. "Girl don't be scared. But if you don't wanna do it, just say the word," Ari says as she grabs your hands lifting them and staring into your eyes. "It's cool! Really! I'm just kinda shy... Ya'know?"

"Don't be shy. Let that inner feeling guide you and you'll do just fine," Desiré says patting your shoulder. "Let's go inside," you say rolling your eyes. The two behind you began to squeal and you opened the door to the store.

Your eyes fell onto pornographic magazines that you were immediately greeted with. There were posters of exposed women almost everywhere. You gulped and continued to walk to the cashier's table. "We don't take Girl Scout cookies as a replacement for dildos or vibrators. Pay up with cash or card or get out," the man at the cashier says reading a magazine.

"Do we look like Girl Scouts to you? We trynna get to the back," Desiré informs chewing her bubblegum. Ari took a postcard out of her back pocket and began to read, "Where the blossoms fall, grass will be there and the two will eventually meet?" The guy sat his magazine down and pushed his glasses up. "Follow me," he says, grabbing his keys and leading you all to the back.

The back was dark, sensual, and the lighting was toned to red. "Twenty bucks," the worker stopped walking and held his hand out. Desiré sucked her teeth and slid the bill into his palm. He rolled his eyes and continued to walk. "You, go on in there," he says shooing you away into a room that read A.A. "Good luck sweetheart! Remember what we taught you," Desiré says tapping and shaking your shoulders back and forth. Both of them squealed as you walked into the room and shut the door.

You breathed in and out trying to adjust to the atmosphere. The room had a group of colorful graffiti on the wall and a hole in the front part. You walked around the room trying to calm your breathing down. It wasn't until something finally entered the hole and you damn near hopped out of your skin. You were expecting it, but it just caught you off guard.

You breathed once more and your nerves finally calmed and you walked closer to the hole getting on your knees. You looked at it and you could tell that whoever was behind the wall wasn't fully erect. You tried to remember all those porno videos you watched before. The girl would usually wrap her hand around it and stroke a few times or spit on it and start stroking it. So, you took your hand and shakily brushed your fingertips against it, and finally, put it in your hand shyly.

You gathered spit in your mouth and spit on it and before any could drop on the floor, you began to stroke it, using it as a lubricant. You could've sworn you heard subtle moans behind the wall and that motivated you to continue doing what you were doing. With much more confidence, you darted your tongue out and licked the tip. You heard the moans and whimpers continue to get louder and you watched as the erection got bigger.

Behind the wall, stood panting and drooling Armin. He was always known for his sensitivity and even at the smallest sexual touch, he would always turn into a moaning mess. You moved your hand down and began to lick the sides of his cock. You moved up and wrapped your lips around the tip, moving your tongue around. 'Remember girl! The tip is the most sensitive spot! Make sure to pay attention to that as well!' In remembrance of that, you listened and the moans and whines behind the wall got even louder.

You put your hand down and began to bob your head down a little. Spit dripped down your chin onto your lap and you felt your throat tense up as you slowly pushed him in and out of your mouth. Armin's fingertips began to dig into the wall and his head fell back as he took in the warmth of your mouth. You slowly pushed him in farther adjusting to the feeling of his cock at the crevice of your mouth.

You moved back and moved back in fully sucking him sloppily, feeling spit begin to dribble down your lips. Uncontrollably, Armin pulled his hips back, and shoved them farther, making you gag on him. 'Squeeze your left thumb!' In the heat of the moment, you quickly squeezed your left thumb with all of your all might praying that you wouldn't puke from how deep he currently was in your throat. You felt tears brim your eyes as you opened your mouth farther and moved back.

You pushed him in further, your gag reflex suddenly didn't work against you and you continued to suck him off. You heard his moans get louder as you felt a sudden twitch in your mouth. 'Bitch, when you feel that twitch, take it out of your mouth and replace it with your hand! I don't think you ready to swallow that shit considering cum don't taste like milk.' You quickly pull him out of your mouth and replaced your mouth with your hands.

You continued to stroke him and with another one of his whiny whimpers, he came on your face, and one of your eyes closed. You could hear him trying to catch his breath. You stood up and grabbed a napkin from your cross-body purse wiping the fluid off of your face. You walked out of the room and there stood an excited Desiré and Ari. You smiled shyly and they squealed in excitement. "Bitch! You listened to our advice! Didn't you?!" You nodded and they both grabbed your hand squealing and leading you out of the building.

You smiled once more in the thought of the needy person behind the wall. You began to wonder who was behind the wall and if you'd ever meet again. But it wasn't important. 9/10 not. Right?

all works belong to toruzaki © 2021

all works belong to toruzaki © 2021. do not copy, modify, redistribute, translate, or write spin off stories based off of my own content. remember, plagiarism is illegal.