study sesh. eren jaeger.

study sesh.

a study session that gets erotic; thick/black reader

a study session that gets erotic; thick/black reader. mutual masturbation. vaginal fingering. vanilla. inexperience/virgin reader & eren. reader and eren are eighteen. slight dacryphilia. titty sucking. typos. word count is 2.7k.

Eren Jaeger had to be one of the most respectable men you knew in your life

Eren Jaeger had to be one of the most respectable men you knew in your life. To start, he held the door open for people that came in and out out of buildings even though the predominant of the time they didn't say thank you, he opened the car door for you first before allowing himself to get in, he used proper honorifics when greeting an adult, and he didn't rush you with anything or to do anything. He always treated you with such fragility. Just like a mirror, he always felt that if he didn't treat you with a keen amount of respect, you would shatter.

   But now, his hands were wrapped around your body as you were propped on his lap, making out with him as if it were no tomorrow. His hands were snaking up your school shirt, rubbing your bareback comfortably. He pulled away panting for breath, and his flushed face looked at yours. "Shouldn't we be studying?" He whispered, and your lips curved downward. "I don't wanna anymore," he just chuckled at your words before continuing to kiss your soft lips. He gasped as you moved your hips on his crotch, and if on instinct, his hand darts to your hips, but he didn't stop you.

   You pulled away and watched as Eren's face was contorted in pleasure as your face leaned down in his neck offering him only the softest of neck kisses.

   "Can I touch your..." His eyes dart down to your chest and you nod, leaning back. He watched as you unbuttoned each clasp very slowly, making him dependent on patience. As you unbuttoned each of them, you finally moved both sides of your white button-up school shirt, revealing your lavender bra with a cute small dark purple ribbon in the middle of it. God, you were so damn perfect. You began to grow a little nervous at his wandering eyes, and you could feel an uncomfortable feeling run down your spine. Did he not like what he saw? Before you could be furthermore insecure, he kissed your lips lovingly.

   "You're so beautiful, baby," he whispered against your lips and fluttering butterflies swam loose in your stomach. His hands run up the sensitive sides of your stomach, and you breathe shallowly. His hands cup your breast, making sure to rub the top of them with his thumb. Without him thinking, Eren put his head against your chest, listening to your heartbeat as he squeezed and played with your chest. "You really like them, don't you?" You giggled, and Eren just continued to do what he was doing as if he were focused.