stargirl interlude, mikey

stargirl interlude.

I just wanna see you shine 'cause I know you are a stargirl; sugar daddy manjiro

I just wanna see you shine 'cause I know you are a stargirl; sugar daddy manjiro. body worship. biting/marking. praise kink. vulgar language. spitting. dirty talk.

In a busy capital such as Tokyo, Japan, words, and rumors spread quickly and very easily

In a busy capital such as Tokyo, Japan, words, and rumors spread quickly and very easily. But, when word got around you, y/n l/n, had accomplished making Manjiro Sano, a.k.a invincible Mikey, your bitch, everyone was more than surprised at your capability. He was a dangerous, emotionless man who owned Tokyo, but when he met you, everything had changed. Being with Manjiro had pro's and cons. The pros being he was severely protective of you, he took great care of you, gave you the most amazing sex, and made your happiness his main priority.

   But, the cons were that he was the boss of the #1 gang, and he couldn't make it home a lot of the time. And today was no different. You were out shopping with his platinum card. You bought clothes, shoes, jewelry, and a purse or two with the card he gave you. Your designated driver took your bags and put them into the trunk and opened the door for you. "Thank you, Smith," You showed your appreciation, and your driver smiled. He pulled out of the parking space, and he took a route that you noticed.

  "Smith? I told you before that I wanted to go to my friend's house... Not home..." You say, and Smith just looked back at you.

   "Apologies Miss. L/N for neglecting to inform you of this information, but, Mr. Sano has asked for you to be at his residence as soon as you were finished shopping around," your eyes widened at this information. You weren't expecting him to come back home until mid-next week. But it excited you and made your stomach fill with butterflies. "Okay, thank you, Smith," you whisper, and Smith continues to drive. You put your head up against the window, resting it.

   It seemed as if just as you were drifting into sleep, the car was put into park. "We are here, Miss. L/N. Would you like me to carry your bags in?" Smith asks and you rub away the sleep from your eyes. "No thank you, Smith," you smile, and you open the car door for yourself, walking to the trunk letting Smith pop it for you. You grab your bags and walk to the door, putting them in the crack of your arm so you could grab your key from your purse.

   You push your key in, breathing shallowly. You twist the key, unlock the door, and walk inside. You grab the door locks, locking every single lock on the smooth wooden door. You put your bags down and you take your Stilettos off. You walk to the living room and automatically, you see him. He was on the couch, and he wasn't moving. "Mikey?" You whisper and when you walked over to the front couch, his eyes were shut closed. You smiled, getting on your knees and hesitantly putting your hand on his cheek.

   You flinched when he breathed. You immediately tried to move your hand, and he wrapped his hand around your wrist. "Hi, love," he whispers, his cracky voice coming in clutch as butterflies swarm loose in your stomach. "Hi, Manjiro," you say, smiling at him. Mikey lifted your chin with his finger and looked deep into your eyes. "Have fun shopping? You got everything you wanted?" He asked, and you nodded. "Good." He smiled, rubbing your bottom lip.

   "Love, I've had a very, very bad day. Don't you think you can show your appreciation to me for treating you so lavishly?" You gulp before hesitantly nodding, and he smiled, pushing his thumb in your mouth. "Good. How about you come and sit on my lap, beautiful...?"

   "J-Jiro!" You moan out as you were propped on his lap, his cock positioned in you as he rocked you back and forth

   "J-Jiro!" You moan out as you were propped on his lap, his cock positioned in you as he rocked you back and forth. "God... Pretty fucking girl with a pretty fucking body. Aren't ya?" Mikey moaned as his fingers were digging into the sides of your tummy. Your back lay on his warm chest and he wrapped his hand around your braids, pulling them back. "Open your mouth," You did exactly as you were told and opened your mouth, putting your tongue out of your mouth. He spits directly in your mouth, and his hand wrapped around your throat.

   He moved his hands right back to your sides, giving him better access to your neck. He dragged his sharp canines along the base of your neck and you gasped as you could feel him bite you. Manjiro could feel you clench around him and his eyes shut closed as he continued to suck and bite on your neck roughly, marking you as his. "Missed you and this pretty pussy. Wanna fuck you all night long," he whimpered out, and you could tell he was close. He only started dirty talking to you this bad when he was nearing his release.

   His hands lifted you and sat you roughly down causing your head to tilt back and you let out a loud moan. As you neared release, your thighs began to shake and quiver. "Go on, cum for me," His words were a soft demand and his tongue continued to lick over the bite mark and you finally felt yourself unwind. "Manjiro!" A loud moan escaped your lips as you finally came undone. Your release gushed out of your body, and all of the intense feelings at once soon made Mikey moan out before stiffening up and lifting your hips quickly, finally releasing.

You were glistening, with a flushed look on your face. Your head leaned back on his shoulder as your chest rose up and down. He stares into your eyes and you stare in his. "You just don't know the power you have, Y/N," he rubbed your sides and breathed shallowly. You were an exceptional woman. Mikey always wanted a Stargirl to complete his life. Maybe you were his Stargirl.

 Maybe you were his Stargirl